Bounty - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bounty Reviews

½ February 9, 2014
100208: If it wasn't for Acuna's good looks this film would be a total flop. Bad acting all around. Difficult to understand what motivates the characters, and quite frankly, the acting is so bad I found I just didn't give a damn. Don't waste your time.
½ December 7, 2009
Another western that nearly bites the dust.
Not much to this film except it has potential of being a better film if it had the right director and scene director.
It could have been a great film if it had the right actors.
November 19, 2009
I do not know if westerns are hard to make, or if the last few I have seen have simply been really lazy but between this, Dead Noon, Shadowheart, and the fact that Ed Harris failed at it with the terrible "Appaloosa", I am saddened that there seems to be such cheapness going around for the genre.
½ September 7, 2009
I actually liked this film. I am glad I rented it. I was recommended this film by a friend who is a fan of westerns and I must admit... I am not. However, because this was pitched to me as an independent film and NOT put out by a huge studio I decided to give it a try. The story is traditional western style and lots of shooting and fun cowboy stuff. It is obviously not shot with the same budget as 3:10 to Yuma that came out a while back, but it had the look and feel as you would expect from a studio. The acting was good and it was an enjoyable time. I can't wait for others to rent this film and put their comments.
August 27, 2009
I love this movie...actually I loved making this movie - watch it.
August 13, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
½ August 11, 2009
Don't be fooled by the lines from the poster. It still has a LONG way to go to even see the dust or shadow casted by The Highland Drifter or Young Guns. The story has potential but isn't fully developed. Michelle Acuna is far more natural than Austin O'Brien. Director Jared Isham didn't do a terrible job for his first film, but still has a long way to go. I think, in the future, Isham just might do some amazing work.
½ August 6, 2009
The acting in this film was pretty painful. Slow to get going, just generally a mediocre film.