Homecoming - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Homecoming Reviews

May 20, 2015
Awful waste of time. Acting by Mischa Barton really blew all chances away. Matt Long lousy as usual and Jessica Stroup just as bad. Girlfriend can't get out of a ridiculous kidnapping and boyfriend remains clueless. That's just about sums it all up. Absolutely ridiculous!
May 4, 2015
Pretty much misery meets fatal attraction... Nothing new... Still not a bad movie, just not something I would recommend over the titles above.
½ April 26, 2015
marissa cooper gone batshit
October 4, 2014
the only reason i want to see this movie is because the hot mischa barton is in it. anyways
½ June 28, 2014
Do yourself a favor and just re-watch "Fatal Attraction" (or "Play Misty For Me") and "Misery" instead.
½ June 4, 2014
it started of good then got me frustrated at the end
½ February 14, 2014
This was absolutely terrible!
½ September 28, 2013
Fairly good movie although it's "Misery" meets "Obsessed" recycled. So basically this girl "Mischa Barton" is obsessed with her boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, he goes back home with his new girlfriend to receive a football scholarship. She still think's he's in love with her, she meets his new girlfriend, comes across as really nice, but it a nut job, Mike's girlfriend ends up getting drunk at the bar that night and wants to spend the night in a hotel room and meet his parents the next morning. Mike's brother drops her off at the hotel and leaves, but the motel is full because of the football games. she is forced to walk 4 miles to the next motel. She tries flagging down vehicles for a lift, Mischa comes around the corner all upset and not paying attention and hits her......she brings' her back to her house and the rest is basically her in Mischa's house recovering, trying to get free or contact Mike. Think ANNIE WILKES from Misery and ALI LARTER in Obsessed from here on out LOL

One part of the movie was NASTY I could barley stand it, don't think it's a horror, it's a psychological thriller.
September 12, 2013
Borrows a lot from Fatal Attraction and Misery, but still has it's genuine moments of fear. Great performance by Mischa Barton.
½ August 24, 2013
This was a pretty ridiculous story without much mystery or suspense. Everyone sees this crazy girl coming so there are no surprises.
May 29, 2013
Subpar rip-off of 'Misery'.
March 21, 2013
Girl has boy, girl loses boy, girl hits boy's new girlfriend with her car and then keeps her drugged up in her house...

I didn't hate it but I didn't like it much either. It was slow, unbelievable and lacking in substance.
February 8, 2013
0% Rotten Tomatoes rating - really? Okay, yes - it was bad. It was basically Misery-meets-Obsessed, with a really half-assed (read: awful) southern accent on Mischa Barton's part. But, I watched it late at night and was compelled to stay up to see it all play out. So that must count for something... right?? maybe???
½ February 6, 2013
Mischa Barton leaves troubled but sweet Marissa Cooper of the O.C. behind to play an unhinged ex girlfriend.
½ December 26, 2012
I hope that there will be a sequel.
December 9, 2012
Not bad, much better than the plenty of garbage you see everyday,
December 4, 2012
"Homecoming"is a very good movie ... If you have nothing better to watch!
After all what is the problem the characters and what is the problem of the actors and what terrible casting choice! Mischa Barton? Jessica Stroup? My God, what crap performances! Nothing convincing and mediocre! And the characters? How can anyone be so stupid as Elizabeth? Or so naive as Shelby? After all, did not realize that the villain hiding Elizabeth in her own home is asking to be arrested?
Well, I can not criticize the characters because they do not exist, I have to blame is the direction, production, screenwriter ... By doing a story and totally incoherent gibberish that is!
I feel the humiliation, but it's the truth! This movie sucks!
½ December 3, 2012
Enjoyable purely because of Mischa!
October 27, 2012
Terrible acting lead to an even worse film