Homecoming - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Homecoming Reviews

October 3, 2012
Nao sei se ele se encaixa no gênero "Terror". alias, por ele se tratar de um filme de terror com a temática "Revenge", ele tinha que ser um pouco mais intenso, nao? Mas apesar disso ( e do final grotesco), a história consegue te prender em frente a TV.
August 31, 2012
Don't know enough to turn down or to be interested.
August 20, 2012
well. yeah. it was pretty bad. :-) 2/5
July 23, 2012
ok kali itan,exei endiaferon.
July 14, 2012
Play the whole movie I been wanting to see this movie for a long time
June 28, 2012
Phsyco ex girlfriend kidnaps new girlfriend and tortures her whilst trying to steal her ex boyfriend back, sounds confusing but it's not really, I expected it to be a horror but although it's not it's still a pretty good film, though in some scenes mischa bartons acting is pretty bad.
March 14, 2012
An unhealthy obsession that never ends well, a good suspense film directed by the great Morgan Freeman.Mischa Barton very good, very convincing.
½ February 25, 2012
Mischa plays a very good psychopath. But something makes me wonder, how come she still keep Elizabeth alive while she's easily kill Billy (a long time friend), chop his body and then burn him..Yaiks! Is it because she's Mike gf? dunno.. I don't like the hang up ending but it's pretty unpredictable though.. :|
The fact that Shelby kidnapped Elizabeth is come along the way, i mean she's not planning the whole thing, it's an apportunity that suddenly come to her when she's accidently hit Elizabeth on the road because she couldn't get a motel, and then she decided to take the rough road to get Mike back..
½ February 7, 2012
This was more like a remake of Misery(1990),which did not work out to well.
½ January 29, 2012
Okay this movie isn't scary at all, unless you scared of girls fighting. Not as bad as the critics say it is, but this shouldn't be called a horror movie, more of a drama, revenge flick
January 28, 2012
Looks interesting enough to see.
January 14, 2012
Taking notes by watching those late 90's teen horror flicks, Morgan J. Freeman's "Homecoming" features former The O.C. star Mischa Barton and 90210's Jessica Stroup in a predictable, but fun, twisty and dark fim loosley based on Stephen King's Misery. Barton plays the ex-girlfriend of Mike, a former quarterback at the local high school. After he arrives in tow with his new girlfriend, Elizabeth (Stroup), things take a turn for the worst when Barton's character accidentally runs over Elizabeth and holds her captive in her house. It's clearly a low-budget film, there's no special effects or any added hoopla, but if you want a few thrills, it's a good choice. Homecoming replays on Lifetime all the time but I'm not sure the television version shows Stroup bashing Barton in the head with a football helmet. Told you it was snarky.
½ January 5, 2012
i really2 love movie like this... :x

its cool... ^^

hehehehe
December 21, 2011
Crazy bitch, Pretty bitch.. ever so predictable.
December 15, 2011
Well....... what can I say. I almost think that a slasher flick would have been better and we all know how boring those are. This movie was like a modern day, watered down Misery. Boring, had to 2 try twice to actually get through the whole thing. Overall I was left rather unimpressed and bored.
½ December 15, 2011
December 4, 2011
its ok nothing really to hoot about mischa barton is really good
December 2, 2011
I liked the cast but was not overwhelmed by the storyline.
½ September 28, 2011
Surprising ! As for Mischa Barton, with her reputation, I thought she couldn't act no more, but... she can look very crazy !! And every sane girl could become like her for Matt Long, Ha! It made me think of Misery.
½ September 3, 2011
Directed by Morgan Freeman, this movie is a little reminiscent of the James Caan, Kathy Bates movie Misery, which I love! I (once again) caught the edited version of this suspense on TV and was pulled into a very disturbed girl's (Misha Barton) web of insanity.