Bring It On: Fight to the Finish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bring It On: Fight to the Finish Reviews

September 19, 2017
One of my favorite of the bring it on movies. Such a great story of two different groups of people coming together when it counts.
May 1, 2016
Love Loving this Movie
January 27, 2016
OMG! The boy is so HOT! He was the BEST of all the movie LOL
June 16, 2015
Very good and talented actors and this movie was just outstanding I loved the Drama and this movie is literally the bomb this movie I think everybody should see it.
April 13, 2015
amazing movie (TM)
April 8, 2015
i want to see it but i have not credit card ..
March 5, 2015
this movie is AWESOME I am a cheerleader myself and I Love all of the bring it on movies but this one is my most favorite there may be some words that you wouldn't want your younger daughter or son hearing but there is nothing really inappropriate about the movie it is really good and funny
January 24, 2015
I want to watch this movie
November 18, 2014
A monstrosity of a movie with awful acting not so great dancing and an awful story a horrible rip off of the step up movies a horrible cliche uninspiring movie an awful film
Grade D-
November 5, 2014
Pretty terrible movie. Christina Millian was a pleasure to watch however. Too much dancing and not enough cheerleading. The Sea Lions basketball player played by Donny White was also a pleasure to watch, very athletic.
July 22, 2014
i would love to watch this
June 25, 2014
The only good part of this movie was Holland Roden.
June 18, 2014
hey look another one not good at all
May 31, 2014
Best Movie I've Ever Seen.! Love It! (:
March 1, 2014
it is a good movie all of them
February 28, 2014
bring it on fight to the finish
February 22, 2014
This movie is really dumb, but still enjoyable in a sort of 'so-bad-its-good' kind of way. It has such classic dialogue as 'I'd rather eat underwear and die', this is obviously the work of great minds. Christina Milian moves from East LA to Malibu with her family. However, the top squad at the same school doesn't want her and relegates her to the squad full of the girls who couldn't make the popular squad and she must bring them up to compete. Typical Bring It On stuff after that. These movies are really dumb, but they are enjoyable for how over-the-top they can get at times and make them enjoyable despite everything else.
½ February 3, 2014
3 1/2 stars!

This Bring it on isn't as good as All or Nothing, but it is still a fun movie to watch! And Christina Milian does pretty well as well seeing as she's a singer!
January 27, 2014
i really what to see it
½ January 19, 2014
I would say that this movie is ok and I like how Christiania Millian and Holland Roden.