Despicable Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Despicable Me Reviews

September 21, 2017
As touching as it is funny, it's one of the sweetest animated films made in years.
September 19, 2017
One of the funniest animation movies I have ever seen, from Steve Carrel's awkward humour to the minions Mr.Bean type sounds.

The movie follows the lovable villain Gru and his minions, as he tries to become the best supervillain that ever lived, by stealing the moon. Of course along on the way he meets 3 girls who he adopts, which inevitably teaches him the error of his ways.

It hold up as a film for children and adults, a really good family experience. The littlest girl is the cutest thing ever and the minions are hilarious and adorable. It's a lot of fun to watch, by yourself or with your family.

I'd recommend it to anyone really, it's a heartfelt story with a lot of laughs.
½ September 13, 2017
Solid enough kids animation.
September 10, 2017
A great start for Illumination entertainment and a really enjoyable film and just use all your spare time to watch this.
September 3, 2017
I thought Despicable Me was a good one. The action and adventure is good. It is a good one in the Despicable Me Franchise.
August 30, 2017
I think it is boring
½ August 24, 2017
Tras varios visionados en estos últimos siete años, esta ya famosa cinta de animación ha perdido algo de su frescura y encanto (algo que no sucede con otras del género), pero hasta cierto punto sigue siendo muy entretenida y enternecedora. Aunque por una vez el doblaje al español no es de crimen (y con la animación suele serlo), perder la fantástica interpretación de Steve Carrell en versión orignal es todo un delito.

Si ya la habéis visto alguna vez y os apetece de nuevo, dadle una oportunidad al VO, no decepcionará en absoluto.
August 21, 2017
(4.5 out of 6)
When we dont see somethings coming when we least expect it. When what we see thst is out of control we fasten it close to us. When what we see we are too late, when we see the real thing is gone and we are left with is an illusion. When we know who sees this kind of ways when it's villains striking where we least expect it. When who we are and what others see we like when we are bad. When we only like seeing we bring unhappiness to the world, to get what we want when we see we are faster and  more advanced then others. When what we see in our dark ways we see good when we only think we are number 1 above all. When what others dont see they accept the world as it is. When we only wish to be the only one on top to have those in the bottom see we are on top. When what others see as number 1 we see when we are all 1 happy villainous family. When we see we have had a history if villainy to only take it the next step forward. When we need to make our mark as the greatest to make others see at any cost. When what others dont want to see we put them to good use when we see nothing but business in somethings that  make us down seeing. When other things that see us support us when what we do is encouraging who likes villainy as much as we do. When we see that we always wanted to see something and claim our own but we have to share it with the world. When what we see others see when we share the same passions in ourselves in being the best villian. When we don't see places where it's only exclusive to real villian eyes where places of villian exist that we seek other support from when villiany comes with its costly setbacks. When we see villiany is easy when everyone has the right tools and power they have a grasp on to control what they see is there's for the taking. When what we don't see we could miss out on when somethings are faster then us that could swoop in right on us. When we see we are not powerful enough to get what we want to only try harder. When we see that we seek the only power we know to see us get to a good place. When others see what we see to only stop us on our tracks. When what we see that can't get what they want from within, we see our way in aswell when we can get what we want using someone else. When we know what gets us in when we know good people get what they want in some places. When what we want others dont want but don't see what we get from all of this. When we can't believe what we see to only accept what we see when it's not what outside thst counts but inside. When what we see is impossible to get we seek the help of our tools to get it when no one men in the world could have ever got it before. When what we see don't belong or is no place for we allow them to stay when we see no problem but others see us as a problem that we can handle. When we see being a family of villian we don't communicate well when we don't know what eachother wants to give them some adequate or least adequate or not necessary at all. When we see we have to make others happy to make ourselves happy in giving them what they want to get what we want. When what we see we don't normally see when we need to make others see that we are not different to only have things others dont have to make ourselves stand out. When we see being a villian has its perks to have the latest best thing or the next best thing that we see is good enough. When we see that we must live by others rules first before we start living by ours. When we see breaking the rules comes easy as breaking in when we see nothing is too tough we can't handle without a little help. When what we are responsible in seeing we we see they get what they want when it's not do bad to have a little fun our way when we make our own rules. When what we see being a villian is serious business to make others see we mean business. When we see that we have always been seen inadequate when others see it is not enough that we don't see that pushes us to try something new and more each time.   When we see we are all in this together to see no solution but to end what we like seeing when being a villian costs alot. When what others see they need we try our best when we are all in this together to see we must try everything we got to see we get what we want. When we see we can't get what we want to get the next best thing in trying every way they might see it to give to us. When we see we don't mind seeing such things longer when they make us see a life we miss out on. When seeing is a matter of perspective when we see somethings in a different light. When we see somethings require our most attention to get rid of our distractions when villiany is a full time job we don't let anything stand in our way. When what others see is much more important then what we see we see we don't matter as much in what others want. When we don't see we have only one way tickets to somethings when we are villian or good hearted people that we choose to keep one promise going. When we have a ticket to being a world villainous leader to get everything what we want. When others don't see the potential in somethings can do more then others we see we will aways be inadequate when we don't have the right balance in our life. When we see no villian is scared of anything or any other villian when we see we are the most to fear when you mess with belongs to us. When what we seek is a second chance when we see what we truly want a real family to hold onto of our own. When we see it doesn't take only 1 person to do the job but all of us when we all work together to take care for the big guy on top to handle after that makes us the best. When we see we are all unique and not the same when we don't really know what we want until it stares us right in the face that melts into our insides that reveals what hidden all a long. When we see others share in such hidden needs deep within that need unearthing.
August 15, 2017
The whole film from start to finish is filled with laughs and deep character development, and this combination, as well as characters with a reason for us to care for them, helps drive this film on. Contrasting Gru's determination for evil yet his every-growing love for the girls, and his desire to prove his mother wrong about him, all combine brilliantly.
August 14, 2017
Despicable Me is fun, lighthearted, and pretty funny. It would get a higher score, but it spawned the nightmare that was the minions, and it's a bit uninspired.
August 11, 2017
Yawasdfgghuyipoiugbvcgfdwauijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiikooookjdnsxzbnm,lkjjhhhhhhhgggggghhhhhhfdbbgvWtaylorhgfceszweroknuhy. Vccfdrev
August 8, 2017
lighthearted and great jokes this is the best illumination film yet
½ August 3, 2017
Surprisingly decent. There's better movies out there, but this was okay.
Just remove the minions and it'll be muuuuuch better.
August 2, 2017
With hilarious moments and an original story with such good characters and an emotional element to it, this movie starts big for the new animated studio, Illumination Entertainment.
An 8,2 out of 10!
July 31, 2017
Hilarious! None-stop action packed humour and a fabulous story! Would watch again!
½ July 22, 2017
An incredible cute movie, in a quite predictable story. Quite funny, especially at the beginning, with the character supposedly to be evil. Definitely worth watching, but maybe it will not be a movie one will remember in time. Pity, though! I loved the minions :-)
July 20, 2017
One of the funniest animated films out there, and definitely an one of the most adorable ones too.
½ July 20, 2017
I know there are many people that like this franchise, but I'm sorry I just don't get it. From the irritating jokes, the animation, the Minions it's all just horrendous! If you like the franchise, that's cool, but it's just not for me.
½ July 19, 2017
Despicable Me features lovable characters and stunningly elegant animation, but fails to produce a timeless film, and will ultimately drift into the large collection of forgettable movies.
July 19, 2017