Despicable Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Despicable Me Reviews

April 11, 2017
The project that helped minions take over the planet. I actually had a tear in my eye at the end, which is the sign of a great movie, let alone a family one. Great comedy moments and characters, and with a very big heart. Absolutely love this movie.
½ April 7, 2017
At first it was kind of annoying with the Minions and Steve Carell's goofy Gru voice, but I'm a sap and it won me over. Very sweet! (First and only viewing - 12/18/2010)
½ April 5, 2017
Despicable Me comes close to marching the quality of Pixar with some pretty great characters and the Minions who will be seen a lot more in the future.
½ March 29, 2017
Love this film, the animation is superb, the characters are adorable and really funny.
½ March 15, 2017
While I think it's questionable if Illumination is even a good animation studio, I'm always looking forward to another Despicable Me movie These movies (except for the Minions spinoff) are some very entertaining and funny films to watch with the family.
½ March 15, 2017
This movie is not bad, but it's not good either. I just think it's okay. But those fucking minions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
March 14, 2017
"Despicable Me" is an awesome family movie that is definitely worth watching! It was consistently funny, had some great messages in it and was totally awesome!
It was well directed, well animated, well performed and most importantly, well created.
½ March 13, 2017
Despicable me is fine, it's not bad or great just fine, some jokes were good some aren't
March 8, 2017
Amazing movie! Very cute and funny!
February 20, 2017
Whoever created the minions are absolutely the best, these minions are the best and what I like to call the funnies and the dumbest characters ever. Gru is the father I will want to be adapted.
February 17, 2017
One of my favorite animated movies it's the best
February 5, 2017
I really did I loved this movie Gru was awesome in The film the minions were awesome Seriously This movie was good!
January 26, 2017
Despicable Me to bring a smile to viewers corners of the mouth, and perhaps also other feelings. Minions will bring joy, especially, and the other main characters are colorful. The plot runs really well and does not derogate from any peculiar or inventiveness. Despicable Me movies are a gold mine, which Universal Pictures has earned for himself.
Authors and amusing gibberish-speaking Minions movie Pierre Coffin are geniuses.
½ January 23, 2017
Despicable Me is a movie that is enjoyed by a lot of dumb children who are easily pleased by looking at a walking lemon that does clumsy things and hurts themselves. Despicable Me is a movie with terrible animation and hurts to look at. On a more positive note, the jokes are pretty good for the most part, the voice isn't terrible, the plot is okay, it's a fine movie. In conclusion, I didn't really see what was so special about Despicable Me and it gets a 5/10.
January 22, 2017
Just brilliant. The whole family loves it. Can watch it again and again.
½ January 15, 2017
Gru is amazing but this is take much hard on them, it nothing special some other control main advantages what another or not, l am not to be fault this is good movie.
January 15, 2017
Ffyfffcgg cczbggghvgvgvv v. V. G the same same time
January 13, 2017
A good film! I like the comedy, animation, story, and it has some surprises!
½ January 1, 2017
A good film needs to be enjoyable by children and adults, and while sometimes witty and entertaining, the second and third acts are easy to sleep through.
December 26, 2016
I don't who can hate this movie, but this is better than Frozen!