Despicable Me Reviews

• 7h ago

The writing and script is original but lazy and generic, the animation is good but won’t save this film, and the characters get pointless. 😔😔 I am going to get so much hate..

• 4d ago

Not so good for the original

Not so good for the original

• Aug 11, 2019

the characters are memorable with good development and hilarious voice actors. besides a couple of them, many jokes work very well. and of course the crowning star of the movie is gru's voice actor, it succeeds at being a enjoyable family film that even some adults might laugh at

• Maria
    Jul 25, 2019

Love this movie! Watched a recent encore and still love it. I love the character of Gru, and the minions, and the three girls. Funny, outrageous story. A lot of language and situation humor, and enough zaniness to stay intrigued throughout.

• Jul 22, 2019

This is a nice film, and I would highly recommend. It's nive to be finally be on the side of the antagonist. The score and soundtrack are very good and the style is quite unique, and is responsible for the simplification in animation style across the box office. Vector is by far the best villain in the Despicable Me series, and the minions gags are by far the most memorable in this one.

• Jul 18, 2019

Its charming. A great family film

Its charming. A great family film

• Jul 10, 2019

Fresh start for Illumination!

Fresh start for Illumination!

• Jul 03, 2019

Very silly but very fun

Very silly but very fun

• Jun 24, 2019

This is a very funny movie that will be enjoyable for the whole family!

This is a very funny movie that will be enjoyable for the whole family!

• Jun 12, 2019

Somehow I had missed the entire MCU ("Minions Cinematic Universe") until finally watching this last night—and afterward, I felt like I should have gone another decade without seeing this sophomoric slapstick marketing ploy.