The Land That Time Forgot - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Land That Time Forgot Reviews

½ June 7, 2015
For a Direct to DVD film, it's surprisingly boring, with not much action or cheesiness, until u get to the 3rd Act, and it becomes a cheesy entertaining romp.
January 17, 2015
It's obvious no one is trying in this B-movie including the special effects, still, I enjoyed it
½ January 11, 2014
Entertaining (when absolute nothing else is on the TV), with B-grade effects. I'd like to say the acting was stellar, but I shall remain quiet on that front.
July 19, 2013
It didn't explain itself for what was going on and why this was happening, sort of like in real life with what the people responsible for this were thinking! All in all terrible. I know it's meant to be terrible, but that's not what cinema is all about, a Z-movie fan object.
½ April 15, 2013
For an Asylum Movie it is not half bad
June 26, 2012
Obviously, it's from the Asylum, so it's going to be a bad movie...but this is just barely so bad it's funny. Still, entertaining
June 25, 2012
This Movie Was Very Good
And I Love Watching It Over Again
Anytime
April 28, 2012
as good as the cover looked the movie itsself wasn't as good as i hoped... It filled 90 minutes when there was nothing else on tv to watch.. Yawn...
March 20, 2012
A terrible remake/adaption with boring characters and terrible CGI. There's only about one real Dinosaur in the film and it gets blown up and the ending isn't very good. Typical Asylum trash to cash in on the Land of the Lost film.
February 22, 2012
The most interesting part about this intrepid waste of celluloid was a long conversation about refining oil.
July 13, 2011
it was meh i was expecting more out of it
½ March 28, 2011
Your typical lowbudget Saturday night made for Television flick. If your bored and stuck at home it is worth at least a laugh or two, otherwise don't spend a dime on this movie.
March 14, 2011
good movie but a little too animated and no good effects what so ever
February 8, 2011
i tried but couldnt even really watch it - even in HD with pretty environment and theres hot girls in it.....and thats just sad

i dont even know how good of a cheesy movie factor there is
October 28, 2010
August 9, 2010
That island must have been pretty small to show them walking over the same spot 37 times.
August 3, 2010
How many times are these people gonna run across that same creek?
July 21, 2010
Well, it was on Netflix instant, I was bored, so I watched it. Not only was it a terribly forgettable and poorly budgeted movie with no actual point, but despite my best efforts I as barely even able to pay attention. Everything was poorly contrived and executed, and nothing is to be gained from it. A true modern-day B movie if I've ever saw one.
½ July 10, 2010
Terrible special effects and acting. Just plan stupid and a waste of time