Play Dead Reviews

• Nov 23, 2011

Awful. Couldn't even finish it.

Awful. Couldn't even finish it.

• Mar 18, 2011

Fred Durst at his best!

Fred Durst at his best!

• Sep 22, 2010

Pretty bad ... ! OTT, pointless and just a lot of murder and unfunny jokes for a period of 85 minutes ... !

• Jun 26, 2010

Credit to the film for trying. I enjoyed the concepts behind the film but it just couldn't follow through. The extremely low budget hindered the film greatly. There were moments of attempted humour that just seemed out of place. If the movie hadn't come to me for free, I don't think I'd have watched it. If you've seen absolutely everything else out there, give it a go otherwise I'd stay away.

• May 02, 2010

Interesting movie, definately wasnt one of those where you can see whats coming at every turn.

• Dec 08, 2009

Fred Durst suprised the hell out of me in this one. He stole the show. The plot was bad as well as most of the characters. It was worth watching just to see Durst playing his character.

• Nov 26, 2009

The worlds worst actor chris klein plays a bad actor, you'd think if there is anything he could play that would be it!! but no he's as shite as always!! the film had potential the idea was ok but just badly written as you just dont give a crap about anyone in it!

• Oct 12, 2009

by the end of this i just didn't care who lived and who died

by the end of this i just didn't care who lived and who died

• Oct 01, 2009

Had potential but then it just got stupid...

Had potential but then it just got stupid...

• Apr 08, 2008

Didn't know it would be this funny when I saw the first 15 minutes, but watching them trying to get rid of the body was real fun!