Carriers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carriers Reviews

January 4, 2017
It feels like a crossover between Eli Roth's Cabin Fever (2002) and Ruben Fleischer's Zombieland (2009). But the overall result is a movie that I found to be pretty uneven, some moments are good, but some just put me to sleep. But that doesn't mean it's bad, it's still an alright film, I especially praise the acting, and the well written characters. It's worth a good look.
November 8, 2016
My suspension of disbelief went out the window within 5 minutes. Oooh let's waste the bullets of the only gun we have.
August 18, 2016
I loved this movie :-)
June 3, 2016
Honestly not a whole lot happens, and the things that do happen are crazy underdeveloped. But with characters as realistic and engaging as this, Carriers can make it work.
April 7, 2016
A coherent apocalyptic film.
½ January 19, 2016
Atmospheric and engaging but not much thought provoking. We get it, man is man's poison -Jean-Jacques Rouessau mentioned that before.
December 25, 2015
Ooh, my brother just told me I need to watch this.
December 22, 2015
Solid survival thriller with solid performances, especially Pine's. Worth a watch or two
½ November 4, 2015
I hate when movies include a plethora of really DUMB decisions by the actors in order to move the plot forward....

This movie is FILLED with illogical actions... it feels LAZY....
August 5, 2015
Extremely depressing and dull
½ June 9, 2015
My tablet had a problem and I had to wipe my memory and now Flixster won't let me re download this movie...it's to the same bloody account. That's stupid. :(
March 24, 2015
This was pretty good movie, but little boring at times.
January 15, 2015
#dawnsetrated this movie is so good and different I actually liked it a lot but the whole story is more about karma than the virus but yea it's a grate gory movie that will leave you feeling like crying in the end is sad movie that you will love
½ December 23, 2014
Meh... it was alright. didn't hate it, worth a cuddle on the couch. not a fan of the ending or lack of storyline.
½ November 11, 2014
I liked the story. I wish it was longer and went deeper into what had happen to the world but I still enjoyed it. I have watched this at least the times and everyone that I have recommended it has enjoyed it as well.
½ November 7, 2014
Good movie, a lot better than I though.
½ October 19, 2014
The best thing I can say about this movie is I'm glad it was less than 90 minutes long. The film couldn't even be saved with this cast.
October 15, 2014
Creepy triplet sister of 'The Crazies' and 'The Happening'... The acting and effects... The flow of the story and how it ended...
½ September 17, 2014
dESgsdDSSSrDzv.s CCD so ‚?? ` Carrrier ‚??‚??‚??2
Lou Taylor `££|, Chris Pine
PG-13, 1 hr. 24 min.‚??‚??
nullo
I that@¬©¬ģ¬ģ‚??*¬∂
Sent from Flixster, the top movies apŌ?p, http://¬£¬£/go2flix‚??777go2flix‚??77 7 note now o'er a E is soon no o'er a RTUNso or s 3aso'er Ō?that seesher 2KOOKUc¬£¬£
½ September 15, 2014
What would be a standard 'seen it all before' post-apocalyptic drama is transformed thanks to its dark and thoughtful ending that you really wouldn't expect. The ending is really what makes the film what it is; it's not a story about a virus or the end of the world, it's simply a story of two brothers. The rest of the film, however, isn't anything special, it brings nothing new or interesting to the genre and that can't be ignored.
This is clearly the type of movie where the ending was thought of first, and the writers just had to think of a way to get to that point... But it definitely pays off.