Carny - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carny Reviews

½ November 4, 2015
Cheesy to boot low budget a little blood here and there not the best I seen but it was alright movie.
½ July 10, 2015
Although it's not the most complex movie out there, Carny makes for hilarious quotes and corny creature attacks.
June 12, 2014
It was an interesting movie that I watched on tv - ending was kind of cliffhanger but there could be a sequel maybe ?!
October 5, 2013
No no no no no no... Did I mention NO.
One of the worst Ive seen this year.
November 8, 2012
Interesting movie. Mainly watched it out of boredom the other day. If you like bloody B Movie horror flicks then this is for you.
March 20, 2012
Some decent scenes but a lot of horrible acting and uninteresting characters. The monster wasn't too great and the ending went on far too long until it went bad with the death of the main character. Not one of RHI's best but not one of their worst either.
November 24, 2011
Decent acting, so at least it has that going for itself. Not too bad of a story line either. But it's not as great as I'm making it sound.
½ October 23, 2011
A fairly decent story, that could have been so much better. Lou Diamond Phillips, once had an amazing acting career. What happened?
October 10, 2011
It had to be Nebraska didn't it?
October 8, 2011
F for effort. The Jersey Devil was different sizes throughout the movie. CGI guy should be fired.
August 2, 2011
A carnival might be one of the best settings for a horror movie concievable, next to orphanages and mental asylums. However, with a title like this, I expect depravity and playful carnage, psychotic clowns and murderous midgets and whatnot. I do not expect a group of carnival bums haplessly releasing a poorly animated imp on some backwater community. SyFy is what SyFy does, I suppose.
July 7, 2011
"The Devil speaks with a forked tongue and must be silenced"
March 10, 2011
Monster van een "film"...
January 24, 2011
The Jersey Devil + Lou Diamond Phillips = Well...I'm not sure.I'm still in love with the gypsy girl however.
½ October 12, 2010
This movie is really stupid, but super entertaining. The creature is dumb looking, but it's really gory and it's worth watching.
October 10, 2010
How does he get impaled on the opposite side of the car? Wasn't he driving?
½ October 8, 2010
This movie about a monster (think 'creature of the black lagoon with wings) that escapes from a carnival is a waste of time. Really bad.
½ October 6, 2010
½ September 4, 2010
Oh, man...this was pretty bad. From the ever changing size of the cg creature to the inconsistent characters, it feels like there were at least 2 different directors on this, each with their own script. For what it's worth, there's a couple of well done attack scenes and a few other things early on, until it starts to jump all over the place. And if you ever wanted to hear Lou Diamond Phillips utter the classic, "If it bleeds, we can kill it" Predator line, then today's your lucky day.