Carny Reviews

• Nov 04, 2015

Cheesy to boot low budget a little blood here and there not the best I seen but it was alright movie.

• Jul 10, 2015

Although it's not the most complex movie out there, Carny makes for hilarious quotes and corny creature attacks.

• Jun 12, 2014

It was an interesting movie that I watched on tv - ending was kind of cliffhanger but there could be a sequel maybe ?!

• Nov 08, 2012

Interesting movie. Mainly watched it out of boredom the other day. If you like bloody B Movie horror flicks then this is for you.

• Mar 11, 2012

Some decent scenes but a lot of horrible acting and uninteresting characters. The monster wasn't too great and the ending went on far too long until it went bad with the death of the main character. Not one of RHI's best but not one of their worst either.

• Nov 22, 2011

Decent acting, so at least it has that going for itself. Not too bad of a story line either. But it's not as great as I'm making it sound.

• Oct 23, 2011

A fairly decent story, that could have been so much better. Lou Diamond Phillips, once had an amazing acting career. What happened?

• Oct 08, 2011

F for effort. The Jersey Devil was different sizes throughout the movie. CGI guy should be fired.

• Aug 02, 2011

A carnival might be one of the best settings for a horror movie concievable, next to orphanages and mental asylums. However, with a title like this, I expect depravity and playful carnage, psychotic clowns and murderous midgets and whatnot. I do not expect a group of carnival bums haplessly releasing a poorly animated imp on some backwater community. SyFy is what SyFy does, I suppose.

• Jul 07, 2011

"The Devil speaks with a forked tongue and must be silenced"

"The Devil speaks with a forked tongue and must be silenced"