Deadline - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deadline Reviews

June 9, 2015
Poor acting, poor script, poor music, fair plot.
½ September 20, 2014
54%

"You look like an angel, when you sleep."-Alice (Brittany Murphy)
July 14, 2014
DREADFUL....AWFUL......POINTLESS.....THIS IS SUCH A DREADFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH.... it is such a really dreadful movie 2 watch its not a really good movie 2 watch its such a dreadful movie 2 watch its such an awful movie 2 watch.....its got a good soundtrack throughout this movie but its such an awful movie 2 watch.....
April 12, 2014
reminds me of other movies that have done this before
½ November 7, 2013
...slow, dumb and incomprehensible.
June 18, 2013
Meh. Not bad. Thora Birch still sucks.
May 14, 2013
I don't see how this movie got such a low rating on Flixster. It's actually very creepy and well written. I didn't want to see this when I saw the low rating but because it's one of Brittney Murphey's last films, I watched it and loved it. The ending is a little confusing, but other than that it's worth watching.
May 7, 2013
Nice one.
Typical ending.
½ April 24, 2013
nice little bit horror, little bit mind mixing movie.. nice story and nice act of Brittany!
April 14, 2013
Poor Murphy as this was one of her last movies and this is dreadful dreadful dreadful
I think there was a good story somewhere but its pretty messy and confusing
what happened to thora birchs career???
errmmmmmm avoid
April 14, 2013
couldn't really follow the story. don't get it.
February 15, 2013
It's always kind of weird when you don't know if what you see is true or not, is it only an illusion ? Is it frightening ? No. Is it a good story, kind of, but sometimes you think where's the action ! Hate seeing the poster, knowing what happened to Brittany Murphy...
½ January 8, 2013
hated this movie, I don't think I'll watch this movie ever again, I thought it would be better than this, it starred Brittany Murphy and Thora Birch, I don't want this film on DVD, not a good movie
½ December 28, 2012
year s/b 2009 not 2012 in this story of writer having a breakdown while finishing a script.
December 12, 2012
Amazing movie. A must see. Filled with horror, sadness, and surprises. One of the best movies I've ever seen.
December 9, 2012
Very enjoyable thriller of a writer trying to meet a looking deadline for her latest novel. She is recovering from a mental collapse. She is hearing strange sounds throughout the old house, and things begin moving of their own accord. She find video tapes of the couple that previous lived in the house, and sees their breakdown. On paper this movie is amazing. Great mystery, interesting characters, and lots of character building. Unfortunately Brittany Murphy is bad. She blankly stares in every scenes and adds nothing. The best parts are the video tapes themselves of Thora Birch and Marc Blucas. Blucas is absolutely chilling. Wonderful performance.
August 22, 2012
Brit's last movie. awesome and sudden
½ July 27, 2012
Was this a college project done under deadline? This sucked totally.
July 23, 2012
It was ok but not bad.
½ July 18, 2012
A real shame this was Brittany Murphy's last film. It's very slow, barely any dialogue, just long quiet spells of her roaming around an empty, eerie house. It gets a little better for the last quarter of the film, but the twist is a disappointment as well.