Reviews

• Jul 14, 2014

Supremely disappointing; even a bricolage needs a narrative. Half star bonus for ending with extended footage of the phenomenal Patti Smith.

• Dec 17, 2013

Beautifully constructed and sympathetic visual soundtrack of the ATP festival. Even more poignant as the uk festival has come to an end...

• Mar 24, 2012

I wondered what these festivals would be like and how they would be so different to the normal British festival. This excellently put together film gives you a real insight and the music is splendid too.

• Jun 16, 2011

El festival al que cualquiera quisiera ir,mas si tu banda favorita es quien escoge a la bandas que tocaran en el

• Apr 16, 2011

stuffed with my heroes, so i'm overrating as expected.

stuffed with my heroes, so i'm overrating as expected.

• Jan 27, 2011

three stars for the documentary, five stars for IMHO the best and the most fresh music fest in the world

• Nov 28, 2010

2/10. Rather be at actual ATP event.

2/10. Rather be at actual ATP event.

• Nov 21, 2010

The cut and paste approach comes closer than anything I've seen to giving the real feel of being at a festival. And having got soaked several times at T in the Park and Glastonbury over the years, the idea of a festival in a Butlins camp strikes me as a very good one. Only three stars though, because the quality of the recording of the music was pretty bloody awful (side effect of using 'fan footage' I guess....)

• Oct 09, 2010

It's hard to fully appreciate the music through this very incidental style of creating a festivals' feature. Some of the longer band performance sequences are nice enough.

• Aug 10, 2010

Cobbled together from loads of footage it has the look of the Woodstock documentary. Some great tunes and much amusing drunken shenanigans.