Colin Reviews

• Sep 15, 2013

Although its low budget often show in the camera work and acting, it adds to the dreary post apocalyptic world where zombies have taken over. Shooting from the zombie's perspective is a refreshing change from the usual humans running from zombie scenarios. Hopefully this will lead to bigger things in the future.

• Jun 02, 2013

Skip it! Perhaps I'm a horror snob, but I've come to expect more from a zombie film than just moaning/groaning, munching scenes and stupid people. In a world overrun with zombies, people would protect themselves better than they're portrayed to in this film. Not to mention the inconsistencies with the zombies, do they like light or not? Seriously! I understand the big hype with this film is the tiny budget, but I've seen 10 year olds do better with nothing more than the things they have in their closet.

• Jun 01, 2013

This overlong, non-frightening debut features ugly digital images that are either over-saturated or absurdly badly lit, and its attempts at leavening humour all fall flat.

• May 10, 2013

78% Here's a new one for the Z genera, the undead have feelings...in their nerve endings. But that's not what every one's talking about. It seems this artisticly shot (some hate it, some love it, gotta love art) cost an estimated 40 quid to make and I'll tell you what, if I had made this puppy for $70, I'd be damn proud, damn proud.

• Jan 18, 2013

I know it was made on f**k all money, but it was too badly shot for me to watch for more than a few minutes. Using a stand & just a slightly better camera (or cameraman or both) would have helped me tolerate it longer... Shame.

• Dec 26, 2012

A 5-star idea, for sure. There were moments in which one could see what this movie was supposed to be. Small budget aside, simply holding the camera steady would have made this a solid piece. Shaking the camera does not always add suspense or excitement. 9 out of 10 times, it only serves to ruin a scene - in this case - a movie.

• Oct 11, 2012

The premise is hugely promising, but ultimately yields unsatisfactory results. Colin doesn't reach the potential it has, but still manages to establish a somewhat fresh and engaging narrative. The mesmerizing visuals and enthralling score are also commendable.

• Sep 21, 2012

I don't know, I am 30 minutes into it, and I am not into this movie at all. I feel like I have to keep watching cause a paid 5 bucks for it. I want it to get better, but I feel as though it just won't. The same thing is going to keep happening.

• May 25, 2012

A good film that proves its not all about the budget a good story can make a movie

• May 25, 2012

Made for a reported £45... and it does show. But it does prove that it's a good idea that matters more in making a watchable film than a big budget. It does have many, many flaws, but I can forgive them because I'm not sure I could do much better with a group of mates and my camcorder.