Reviews

• Mar 29, 2014

Very funny sometimes

Very funny sometimes

• Jun 17, 2013

I found myself laughing at this corn ball flick.

I found myself laughing at this corn ball flick.

• Jan 01, 2010

This "movie" was not really a movie. It was more a collection of short skits played out like someone was flipping through the channels watching small parts of shows and commercials. The whole premise of the "movie" focused on making racist jokes and poking fun at tv shows and commercials. Some of the skits were really funny and some were just plain boring. I would not recommend renting or buying this but if you have netflix and can watch it for free on your computer or tv like I did, then go ahead and it will make you laugh a little.

• Aug 31, 2009

omg soooo funny! a must see but has adult content.

omg soooo funny! a must see but has adult content.

• Aug 24, 2009

AWFUL. Did not laugh once

AWFUL. Did not laugh once

• May 24, 2009

I love this moviee because I am in it and I play figures of authority. Booyeah.

I love this moviee because I am in it and I play figures of authority. Booyeah.

• May 20, 2009

Hilarious. People need to make more movies like this

Hilarious. People need to make more movies like this

• Mar 11, 2009

I already wasted my time watching this, I'm not going to waste my time writing about how bad it is.

• Jan 18, 2009

Some funny moments, but overall, pretty lame. Lots of race-related content, which is cool, it just wasn't that funny or clever. If you can wade through the mediocrity, you will get a few good laughs. A few.

• Oct 30, 2008

This movie definitely lives in the spirit of Mad TV and Chappelle's Show. The entire movie would be like In Living Color if they were to make a movie version of it. It has the same feel of a series of skits just like any comedy show on TV yet feels offbeat like the classic Stay Tuned.