Knight's Tale - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Knight's Tale Reviews

May 23, 2013
This is my second favorite Heath Ledger movie. He was an amazing actor and will be greatly missed.
½ February 1, 2013
now there is a funny story about this movie
½ January 22, 2013
Repeat review:
Never say anything negative about this movie around me or I will pluck out your eyeballs and play ping-ping with them while a pack of wild, starving dogs destroys your body with their sharp, sharp teeth.
--Added Jan 24th 2008--
After his death, and a special viewing, I've gotta say, this movie is a damn fine example of quality filmmaking; fun, believable, and has enough solid acting to make it worth repeat viewings. Rest in peace, Heath.
½ January 22, 2013
I already reviewed this film. Check out that review.
December 5, 2012
Goofy but fun, with a lot of hotness. Some object to the use of modern music, football-style rosters, and oration, but I like the way it helps the modern viewer understand what the spectacle of tournaments was like at the time.
December 4, 2012
This is my most favorite movie! This is the first movie I ever saw Heath Ledger in
½ December 2, 2012
Fun movie utilizing the talents of Paul Bettany and Rufus Sewell.
½ December 2, 2012
Fun movie utilizing the talents of Paul Bettany and Rufus Sewell.
November 30, 2012
This was a awsome movie.
November 30, 2012
LOTS OF FUN AND ESCAPISM! This is where I first learned of Heath Ledger and thought he had lots of promise! If you like movies set in medieval times with a flair of the present (i.e. music), then this flick is for you!!! Check it out! FUN!!!!!!!
½ November 6, 2012
i think this is a good movie
September 18, 2012
Couldn't get through it.
September 10, 2012
It's probably Heath Ledger's worse film.
½ August 13, 2012
yeah very good...a great story
August 11, 2012
Heath Ledger has an unflinching charisma but he seems out of place as a wannabe knight; the incessant use of modern rock music leaves a bad aftertaste.
August 1, 2012
LOVE this movie, almost perfect with a little comedy, little romance, little action...plus Heath is always good
½ June 29, 2012
aw man this is such a great movie! love the soundtrack!
June 29, 2012
lol looks well i dont kno lol
June 28, 2012