The Bounty Hunter Quotes
The top The Bounty Hunter quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Sid: All I know is, I'm out fifty-hundred if she's not in that courtroom on Monday morning.Milo Boyd: Wait, you're telling me that I'll get five grand to go pick up my ex-wife and bring her to jail?Sid: You're a good listener.Milo Boyd: (laughs and dances for joy)
- Milo Boyd: You see, what I do is, I hunt down criminals. Idiots who jump bail, specifically.Nicole Hurley: (laughing) You are a bounty hunter?Milo Boyd: Yeah. And much as it pains me to say this, and it really does, I gotta take you to jail.
- Nicole Hurley: Life is making mistakes.Milo Boyd: And death is wishing that you had made more.
- Nicole Hurley: (Milo dumps her in his trunk) No, you have gotta be kidding! You cannot be putting me in the trunk! You cannot be serious!Milo Boyd: (shuts the trunk) I'm dead "serious"!
- Milo Boyd: Are you trying to seduce me?Nicole Hurley: Yeah.Milo Boyd: What's the hottest thing about me? That would be my gun.
- Nicole Hurley: Why do people do that?Milo Boyd: Why do people do what?Nicole Hurley: Deny that they've ever done anything wrong in the relationship - why can't people take responsibility for their shit and move on?
- Milo Boyd: (Nicole is calling Milo from inside his trunk) Nic... Nicole?Nicole Hurley: (crying) Please stop...Milo Boyd: Hey, remember how we used to be in love?Nicole Hurley: (still crying) Yeah.Milo Boyd: Well, that means I know when you're crying for real, and when you're faking it! Bye-bye!Milo Boyd: (laughs and hangs up)Nicole Hurley: Oh! God, Milo!Nicole Hurley: (Pounds on the trunk with her fists)Milo Boyd: (laughing) Oh, God... so good.
- Milo Boyd: Nicole, what are you doing in here?Nicole Hurley: I'm going to bed?
- Nicole Hurley: [holds a gun] Don't call me a girl.‐ Submitted by Alyssa B (3 years ago)
- Nicole Hurley: [smashes the flower pot on the wall in the hotel room in Atlantic City as Milo leaves the room with the bag] Don't you dare leave me like this?‐ Submitted by Alyssa B (3 years ago)
- Nicole Hurley: No, you have got to be kidding! You cannot be putting me in the trunk! You cannot be seri-!‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)
- Milo Boyd: Duly noted. Let's go.‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)