The Bounty Hunter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Bounty Hunter Reviews

½ February 21, 2015
I liked this movie. It was original and funny!
February 21, 2015
Even Gerard Butler couldn't ruin this unfunny, ridiculous, not-at-all-cute buddy-comedy.
February 16, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....
February 15, 2015
I dont really know why since I cant stand Jennifer Aniston, but it just looks funny. AAAAND that would be the reason I didn't like it...
February 13, 2015
Watchable, but expect the usual cliches. formulas and plot workthrough most commercial rom-coms employ.
January 20, 2015
No estuvo tan mal como lo esperaba, me gustò el ritmo à gil y los escenarios.
January 18, 2015
A good rom-com with a concept that includes humor, a good pair-up, and some unbalances to the plot that's formulaic to create the predictable outcome. (B-)

(Full review coming soon)
January 1, 2015
This movie was kind of a mess...

I thought Butler was actually good here, and I dug the opening sequence. ..
that being said when he and Aniston got together on screen, the film was directionless..I didn't really know what was going on and what the film was going for.

The script just seemed terrible and a true waste of talent.
December 2, 2014
This film was a bad idea. Seems to be a lot of comedies that are bad ideas. This is one of them.
½ October 31, 2014
the best thing about this flick was Gerard Butler's sexy abs. other than that there were a few chuckle points and very little action. it was decent. just slow
October 30, 2014
Butler and Aniston make a funny, outrageous and romantic comedy that truly provides a entertaining phenomenon.
October 20, 2014
its amazing the film is awesome I cant believe how funny it is ,best movie ever, everyone has gotta love it .
½ October 19, 2014
Sort of funny but lame. Predicable. Neither that great of action or comedy so it settles in the middle.
½ October 9, 2014
Yet another movie for morons. It continues to be a downhill slide for Jennifer Aniston who finds new ways to carve out bad decisions in selecting films. She was so good in "The Good Girl" and respectable in "Friends with Money" and "The Break-Up." Other than that, whoever is picking vehicles to showcase any talent she may have continues to fail...miserably. I won't even go into Gerard Butler who is immensely overrated and an absolute pathetic actor.
October 6, 2014
Jennifer is absolutely great this movie! I didn't know she had it in her.
½ August 7, 2014
It's a Jen Aniston chick-flick, so I knew what to expect. It still wasn't really worth a shit. Gerard Butler was pretty decent in it, but Aniston was her usual self (not good) and the jokes were pretty tired and not that funny. Had some good action scenes in it (for a movie like this, I mean), but still pretty formulaic. Only for certain audiences (you know who you are).
August 3, 2014
uiterst vermakelijk!
July 29, 2014
(First and only viewing - 1/3/2011)
July 14, 2014
Nice soundtrack songs. Jennifer Aniston was great as always. The story wasn't that interesting though and Gerard Butler is overrated. His character in this movie is annoying anyway, and an idiot.
July 12, 2014
I own this on DVD in a three movie pack along with:
* Just Go With It (2011)
* Wanderlust (2012)

and i also own it on Blu-Ray