The Perfect Stranger - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Perfect Stranger Reviews

November 11, 2012
Good, but I do have some issues with the movie. My two main complaints are the Hitler/Mother Teresa dialog/theology and when Jefferson said some positive things he would shake his head right and left. That is, his body language was saying no when his words were saying yes.
July 21, 2012
So touching and inspiring! I almost cried. I love it! It's such a wonderful movie!
January 28, 2012
I love Danielle Steel films! This is my third favorite Danielle Steel film, after Family Album and Star. All her films are always poignant, sad, entertaining, mesmerizing, heartbreaking, fulfilling and memorable. They never leave you once you've watched them. Well, not me anyway. They always have such a profound effect on me, and never leave my heart or my mind. A Perfect Stranger is about a man who falls in love with a woman who is married to a dying millionaire, and they start a passionate affair. The synopsis for this film is wrong, as the one that Flixster have is what the book was about, the film was entirely different. Except for the part where two strangers meet and start talking, just the topic was different.

My Actor/Actress review:

Holly Marie Combs - a decent performance as Amanda

Robert Urich - played a great part as Alex

Stacy Haiduk - i loved her as Raphaella, and i loved her name in the film too!
August 28, 2011
low quality n its basicly a long boring converstion
½ July 21, 2011
Thought provoking ;)
½ March 10, 2010
The arguments in this film are intriguingly interesting and extremely thought provoking. A movie every Christian should see.
February 3, 2010
It doesn't do justice to the novel...like it was made for the heck of it.
January 2, 2010

My Actor/Actress review:

Holly Marie Combs - a decent performance as Amanda

Robert Urich - played a great part as Alex

Stacy Haiduk - i loved her as Raphaella, and i loved her name in the film too!
½ September 6, 2009
A female lawyer with relationship problems gets an invitation for dinner at a restaurant but the invitation is from Jesus Christ. She thinks it is her husband or someone else playing a joke so shows up.She has dinner with the man and In the debate that follows, they touch on a range of thought-provoking topics, including the meaning of life, the accuracy of the Bible and the divinity of Jesus Christ. Really hits home at how shameful we would be to sit and tell Jesus how we think and live here on earth, and a reminder of how forgiving and full of love He is.
April 21, 2009
play this,i want to see
½ April 18, 2009
I saw this movie. It was a little boring, but ok.
January 28, 2009
March 7th, 2006, Tuesday. my Savior Jesus introduced me to this movie. I had just come home from work that day, and noticed that my Mom was intently watching this movie. Soon, I ended up buying it, and the sequel, and the box set that goes with it. Awsome movie! One of my top favorites on earth. I highly recommend this to any Christian who wants to grow closer to Jesus. I love this film so much, I can't say enough about it. I grow closer to Jesus each time I watch it. I highly recommend this film and it's sequel and the series box set to anyone who wants a more personal relationship with Jesus. He touched my heart with this film, deeply moving it forever.
January 22, 2009
Had no idea I was going to love this move as much as I did! So thankful i had it in my queue
December 9, 2008
interesting, but warped.
October 24, 2008
A fantastic portrayal of Who Jesus is, and how much He cares for us.
5 STARS
September 17, 2008
Nikki was having a hard time with her life going other than she wanted. Until the didinner with the Perfect Stranger.
Got questions about your faith? Have dinner with a Perfect Stranger. He will tell you what you need to know.
½ September 14, 2008
Not amazing acting or anything, but it definitely made me think and honestly I almost cried...it's always a nice thing to be reminded of everything Jesus is and does. Worth a watch.
July 18, 2008
One of my Faveriote movies
July 14, 2008
thought provoking...the plot moved extremely slow though