Breaking Point Reviews

• Jun 14, 2014

Disappointing screenplay and predictable plot.

Disappointing screenplay and predictable plot.

• Apr 24, 2013

• Apr 23, 2013

4 stars just because i was lost who and what was blackmailing who in the movie.. by the end i figured it out

• Nov 27, 2011

• May 22, 2011

Another terrible movie. Extremely depressing and just plain stupid. Not worth a rental.

• Phil H Super Reviewer
    Nov 17, 2010

Pretty decent courtroom/crime drama with two underrated stoic actors....Tom Berenger and Armand Assante, both of whom give nice performances in their respective roles as the obvious goodie and baddie, I don't think I need to say who was who. This kind of plot and film has been done many times before and allot better than this but this is still a good film for what its worth and does give you some nice dramatic moments of emotion with tense strong scenes of violence. The film looks good and its directed well with a real sense of purpose and care with its creation, the characters are abit cliched and boring and it is kinda predictable but its still entertaining thanks to the cast doing well. Along the same lines as 'Brooklyn's Finest' in terms of looks and scope with plenty of corruption, deceit and double cross but not quite as good as the said film, worth a look if you like abit of courtroom n gangster jazz :)

• Sep 17, 2010

Very good film, Tom Berenger He act from 10, Tom Berenger is great and legendary actor.

• Aug 06, 2010

Nothing special - entertaining enough... Tom Berenger what ever happened to you? Armand Assante - never quite made the big time...

• Jun 28, 2010

This was a film I could have done without. With the disturbing violence and unoriginal story, you are left with a numbing cessation at the very end. Tom Berenger has not had a hit carrier since The Big Chill (1983) and Major League (1989). This is a film that does not look too well on his resume. Armand Assante, also a well known actor, does not give out his best performance in this picture.

• Apr 23, 2010

I'm tired of the blue tint movies. Having said that lets move on. A very conniving and bleak film all the way until the end which wrapped up very tidily... a bit more neatly then I liked. It was hard to like all but two of the characters and they were not the main ones. It was definitely worth a look, but it is a renter not a buyer.