A Dangerous Man - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Dangerous Man Reviews

December 8, 2013
The title says it all, and I knew the movie is not going to be good, maybe except for Seagal's knack of pulling off his best martial arts' choreography. It has blood here, grimaces there, and gun-shootings almost everywhere throughout. As a film-goer-slash-critic of Asian descent, I feel very ashamed and crestfallen on how my race is portrayed in it.

My Rating: 2/5 stars; Grade: C; Gesture: One Thumb Down; Status: Below Average (Rotten); Emoticon: :-/
June 9, 2013
This movie has it good bits but not to many of them while the story is lacking the fighting scenes are still good.
I don't care what anyone says Steven Seagal can still kick butt and take names.
May 27, 2013
yep, more Seagal crap
½ March 27, 2013
Dirty cops of America, watch out! Steven Seagal is coming to get ya...
½ December 29, 2012
Started off promising but I lost interest after 45 minutes.
½ December 27, 2012
Our cousin Jesse is in this movie
½ November 28, 2012
i kinda like their conversations... esp. btwn mob boss n police
½ November 28, 2012
I haven't seen a Steven Seagal movie in years and I love this trashy plot.
May 22, 2012
By now Seagal looks like a fat taxi driver yet amazingly the hands havent slowed down one bit.
As always he plays an ex military bad arse looking to save the day, this time dropped into a pretend John Woo film. As far as Seagal goes this is as good as most of the bollocks hes dished up his entire career.
May 18, 2012
If you, know Me = Uncle, WATCH This!.. Otherwise, don't!.. Has to BE Uncle Tim, yeah!.. Groovy!..
May 6, 2012
A Dangerous Man is probably the best thing Seagal has done in his last decade and a half of direct to video output... and by "best" I mean it's a passable action flick; decently shot, lots of guns and explosions and karate chops and gruesome deaths. And it also keeps the cheese and juvenile plot structure to a bare minimum.
Once again Seagal is a super-duper-secret-top-ex-military-commando with nothing to lose (but with a heart of gold) who gets involved in some thing involving a bag of money and some girl's kidnapped uncle. Fortunately, this film functions more or less like an excellent Hong Kong action-thriller that somebody decided to shoehorn Seagal into.
April 5, 2012
?? ????? ??????????? ??????? - ????? ??????? ??? ????? ???? ??!
March 9, 2012
Friday, March 9, 2012

(2009) A Dangerous Man

Straight-to-rental with Steven Seagal as an ex-military soldier this times and is 30 pounds heavier, has just been arrested and sentenced for a thug who tried to mug his wife and was beaten to a pulp. This same thug was later found dead with all fingers pointing to Seagal who was later cleared because of DNA. But as a result of this long absence, his wife leaves him with nothing to go for it. He then comes across becoming a witness of an execution of a random police officer stop who eventually turns out was working with a particular police force who aligns itself with a Chinese gangster involving human smuggling. After stealing a bag of money from the bad guys vehicle as well as a kidnapped girl whose been knocked unconscience nearly escaping with a young teenager who steals cars for a living whose father has ties with the Russian mob! They become allies against the Chinese gang and against the corrupt police officers which look like that it invloves the rest of the force!

Very boring and tiresome action sequences even though it has a fair amount but very unintersting using a convoluted formiliac plot device filled with some of the worst acting imaginable! Almost unbearable to watch!

2 out of 4
February 5, 2012
Above average Seagal flick. Great focus on gratuitous violence!
½ February 2, 2012
After all its steven seagal . Full on Action !!!
January 25, 2012
A very average routine Seagal movie.
½ January 25, 2012
Basic Steven Seagal movie - can't be bad :)
January 15, 2012
This film is pretty good, although Born to Raise Hell was a much better film... This is a good crime, action adventure film. With a decent cast and definitely worth a rental.
½ January 15, 2012
o Seagal ?ε αλλη μια ?ε?ι?ε?εια ο??? ?ον ε?ο?με γν??ι?ει!!!!!!!!
January 13, 2012
I love Steven Seagul but whats with all the gun fighting. His films were all about hand to hand combat.