The Losers Reviews

• May 01, 2020

it was okay. nothing 2 impressssive

it was okay. nothing 2 impressssive

• Mar 25, 2020

On some days, I'm looking for a movie like this. On other days, I'm not. Cheeseball script, but good action. Really annoying bad guy, but a fun group of heroes. Take a healthy dose of suspension of disbelief, check your brain at the door... and you might make it through this one!

• Mar 07, 2020

I don't see why this has such a low rating, it's just a fun time of a film. And I really like both Jeffrey and Evans as actors., So that helps two..

• Feb 07, 2020

It's a modern take back to the 80s style high action flick. Wall to wall action. Decent acting and some good laughs.

• Jan 18, 2020

While far from as good as it could have been and I think the movie could've benefitted from a longer runtime, The Losers still boasts enough over-the-top action, great acting and a good number of laughs (thanks in large part to a show-stealing Chris Evans) make this comic book movie a fun-enough time waster.

• Jan 05, 2020

Stupid fun. It's almost like a 90s action flick but in a good way.

Stupid fun. It's almost like a 90s action flick but in a good way.

• Dec 25, 2019

A movie that should NEVER have been made.

A movie that should NEVER have been made.

• Dec 11, 2019

Simply, a very entertaining movie. Surprisingly better than anticipated. The right combination of action and comedic quips. Some of the CGI was a bit noticeable, but not too distracting.

• Dec 11, 2019

Could have done so much more with the star cast. The story had such limited character development. The story and source material had enough potential to make it a Guy-Ritchie-esque kind of a movie. Tacky, annoying dialogue writing and quite a disappointment overall, but it has its moments. Chris Evans was pretty funny

• Oct 27, 2019

While this isn't a critically acclaimed movie - it sure was entertaining. I was certainly not bored at any time while watching and think Jeffery Dean Morgan did an excellent job leading this movie.