12 Dates Of Christmas Reviews

• Dec 25, 2020

Groundhog Day meets Christmas Eve trops in a cute although silly sometimes romantic comedy with Amy Smart shining as the main protagonist. I can recommend it actually. (7/10)

• Sep 21, 2020

Really Good watch, could watch again, and can recommend. This is about as close as I can find to a gender flipped "Groundhog's Day", granted it's not as good as Bill Murray, but Amy Smart carries this movie really well, even with Mark-Paul Gosselaar giving a great performance, there is only so much you can do with an opposing romance role if you're not in most of the scenes. We get to see a great growth of character, exploration of herself and her world as she repeats days, looking for a way out. The message is a little blatant, "Get over the ex", but the reality of struggling with such a thing is exampled plenty well, and surprisingly similar to "While You Were Sleeping" is very much about togetherness and family (born to or made), especially around the holidays. This is a fun holiday time-shift loop to add to your marathon of time-loop movies.

• Dec 15, 2018

Beyond that this is a Groundhog Day movie, there is something fresh with this movie with the dialogue, acting and Christmas spirit. It is watched several times during the season in my house!

• Dec 28, 2017

Wasn't sure I'd like this Groundhog Day-ish Christmas rom-com, but it was better than most I've seen. Amy Smart has charisma, and her character begins shallow and selfish but grows from the experience of living the same day 12 times. Light Christmas fare that is easy to swallow and fun to watch.

• Dec 07, 2017

This was a good movie. I liked the message and it was a cute "chessy" Christmas movie to sit down and watch wit the family. The ONE thing I hated about this movie, it nearly ruined the whole movie, was that the two puppies did not end up living happily ever after?! Like, the producers let us believe that Max has a chance at true love when the hockey player says "oh she's a girl" talking about his dog. Why didn't max and the other gal pup live happily ever after? These are the questions that haunt me.

• Oct 26, 2017

What can i say it is a groundhog day chistmas movie. fun and entertaining. needs a little more work but liked it a lot, Just a good family or date movie

• May 07, 2017

I really, really enjoyed watching this! It was fun, Christmassy and romantic!

I really, really enjoyed watching this! It was fun, Christmassy and romantic!

• Dec 17, 2016

12 Dates of Christmas. This is is more like Christmas Groundhog Day and the person relives Christmas Eve through the whole 90 mins of the movie and although its a family Christmas flick the continuation can be found annoying and not funny. My Wife and I just started to laugh on how many times it repeats and my was likes its soo boring I am over it. Netflix you can do better than this. Suitable for all. The 90mins feels like 2 hours as it feels more than 12 times.

• Nov 27, 2016

12x was a little too much. But the message was sweet and motivational.

12x was a little too much. But the message was sweet and motivational.

• Aug 22, 2016

It's corny but cute, and it definitely has a great message.

It's corny but cute, and it definitely has a great message.