12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue (2004) - Rotten Tomatoes

12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue (2004)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue Videos

12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue Photos

Movie Info

Dog lover Emma (Danielle Chuchran races to organize a holiday extravaganza in order to raise enough funds to save a puppy orphanage from closing its doors forever

Watch it now

Cast

Critic Reviews for 12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue

All Critics (1)

Sentimental Depression-era Christmas story is fine for kids.

Full Review… | January 4, 2011
Common Sense Media

Audience Reviews for 12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue

You're no better than another stray dog. A young girl is sent to live with her aunt when her mother passes away and his father needs to get on his feet before being ready to take care of her. Unfortunately for the girl, the town her aunt lives in is nationally known for being dog free. The girl tries to use dogs to loosen the town up and teach the locals the spirit of Christmas. "Just because I saved your hide doesn't mean I won't let the dogs eat you." Kieth Merrill, director of Windwalker, Three Warriors, Legacy, 12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue, and Harry's War, delivers The 12 Dogs of Christmas. The storyline for this is fairly solid for about 60% of the movie than turns cheesy and predictable. I did like the characters and feel of the movie based on the settings. The cast delivers very mediocre performances and includes Jordan-Claire Green, Tom Kemp, Susan Wood, Adam Hicks, and John Billingsley. "Go wait for him someplace else." We grabbed this off Netflix this holiday season since my daughter loves dog movies. This was just okay for her as the story/plot was a little complex for my five year old and really didn't showcase that many dogs consistently throughout the film. The movie was better than I expected for 50-60% of the film then becomes mediocre. Overall, I wouldn't go to out of my way to see this. "I'll come get you before Christmas." Grade: D+/C-

Kevin Robbins
Kevin Robbins

Sweet Christmas Movie for the whole family.

Wahida K
Wahida K

Great Movie for this time of year, another one for those Under 16, and Over 30. If your an animal lover then this movie is for you. Cute. Its been added to my Collection.

Bruce Bruce
Bruce Bruce

12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss 12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue on our Movie forum!

News & Features