12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue Reviews

• Feb 28, 2020

'12 Dogs of Christmas 2: The Great Puppy Rescue' is on a similar level as the preceding production, though I hold more issues with this one. Sequels are always less watchable when the cast changes, as it does here. It's an alright film, though has a real lack of dogs in it given the title/plot. A few of the characters were also pretty pointless. A follow-up wasn't necessary, especially given the seven year gap between the two.

• Dec 26, 2019

Depression era movie where girls get away with mini skirts, blacks sport afro's and are fully integrated into small town America, and the Christmas play includes LED lights and a plastic children's indoor slide. What's not to like?

• Dec 20, 2015

The story is cute but I am pretty sure they didn't rap in the 30s lol. And what's with the letter man's jackets, 50s style dancing, and 80s style cheerleader uniforms? Great story but I struggled to pinpoint what era I was in!

• Jan 04, 2015

You're no better than another stray dog. A young girl is sent to live with her aunt when her mother passes away and his father needs to get on his feet before being ready to take care of her. Unfortunately for the girl, the town her aunt lives in is nationally known for being dog free. The girl tries to use dogs to loosen the town up and teach the locals the spirit of Christmas. "Just because I saved your hide doesn't mean I won't let the dogs eat you." Kieth Merrill, director of Windwalker, Three Warriors, Legacy, 12 Dogs of Christmas: Great Puppy Rescue, and Harry's War, delivers The 12 Dogs of Christmas. The storyline for this is fairly solid for about 60% of the movie than turns cheesy and predictable. I did like the characters and feel of the movie based on the settings. The cast delivers very mediocre performances and includes Jordan-Claire Green, Tom Kemp, Susan Wood, Adam Hicks, and John Billingsley. "Go wait for him someplace else." We grabbed this off Netflix this holiday season since my daughter loves dog movies. This was just okay for her as the story/plot was a little complex for my five year old and really didn't showcase that many dogs consistently throughout the film. The movie was better than I expected for 50-60% of the film then becomes mediocre. Overall, I wouldn't go to out of my way to see this. "I'll come get you before Christmas." Grade: D+/C-

• Nov 14, 2014

The dogs were fine , story oke , Christmas ? The Christmas-play was awfull .

The dogs were fine , story oke , Christmas ? The Christmas-play was awfull .

• Aug 21, 2014

Bland acting and an overly happy go lucky storyline makes this family firmly film one that only avid dog lovers will enjoy and even many of those will be snoozing while the film drags along.

• Dec 25, 2013

• Feb 26, 2013

the dogs look so cute and fluffy the dog's look so cute and fluffy

the dogs look so cute and fluffy the dog's look so cute and fluffy

• Jan 12, 2013

it was a charming Christmas film. I showed this movie to my students. they like this puppy rescue story.