Fist of the North Star - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fist of the North Star Reviews

December 7, 2012
my most violent favorite movie!! and you gotta love the hero's name
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
April 25, 2012
exploding bodies ftw.
April 3, 2012
This was the first anime movie I had seen, and ever since this movie I was HOOKED! I love this movie... too bad it got recalled.
January 3, 2012
if u like action anime then this is one for u
½ February 4, 2011
Hokuto No Ken is one of my favorite anime film of all time. Although the story tries to cram a tv series into a movie, it's still a solid story and amazing action. Also the first ever splatter toon in existence. Cult favorite for many!
½ September 2, 2010
Oí muchas cosas de esta animacion por lo que no me quede con las ganas y la vi y la encontre entretenida nada extraordinaria pero valio la pena
July 2, 2010
A condensed retelling of the events of the manga/animé. Nice, dramatic and violent, with a great soundtrack to boot - 'Heart of Madness' and 'Purple Eyes' rate as a brilliant pair of fucking tunes! The remastered print makes things even better. Be sure to watch it in Japanese though (w/ decent subtitles of course), as the English dub, whilst entertaining, takes appalling liberties with the dialogue and storyline! Better yet, see the TV series for a premium Fisting experience -- YOU WA SHOCK!!!
April 10, 2010
this was my favorite anime movie ever since i watched it for the first time in 1995. The synopsis says that its based on a tv series, but i do believe that this movie came out long before the tv series was made.
September 13, 2009
Hokuto No Ken
check out the entire 152 episodes, the New Fist OVA's and the 5 new Hokuto movies on their way!!!
The Legend of Raoh: Martyred Love Arc (?????????, Ra? Den Jun'ai no Sh?) - Theatrical film released on March 11, 2006.
The Legend of Yuria (????, Yuria Den) - OVA released on February 23, 2007
The Legend of Raoh: Fierce Fighting Arc (???? ????, Ra? Den Gekit? no Sh?) - Theatrical film released on April 28, 2007
The Legend of Toki (???, Toki Den) - Scheduled for a late 2007 release as an OVA
The Legend of Kenshir? (??????, Kenshir? Den) - Scheduled for a 2008 as a theatrical movie.
August 5, 2009
awesome manga well worth a watch exploding heads ! oh yeeees.
July 9, 2009
Most head explosions EVER! Really, I don't remember anything else about it...
May 27, 2009
A very campy and very violent anime but, goddamnit, it's a blast to watch!
May 14, 2009
Classic, one of my favourite Manga.
May 5, 2009
this good movie but dont watch with kids alot adult words are use and adult part
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
March 16, 2009
Shit story with dull fight scenes (until the final one) but set in a cool postapocalyptic world with people with absurd powers and a good amount of equally absurd gore.
March 2, 2009
Well...maybe I'll watch it.