13 Eerie Reviews

• Mar 08, 2019

I'm trying to make a habit of ignoring reviews and going off instinct and on this occasion, I'm glad I did. Apart from the poor acting, terrible direction and inappropriate music.... This was an enjoyable (can I use that term in a zombie film?) watch. The costume design and special effects where excellent and left my wife totally grossed out. Not winning any awards but significantly better than some of the rubbish that makes it to the big screen!

• Sep 01, 2016

The worst possible making of a horror film.

The worst possible making of a horror film.

• Jun 23, 2016

Neither great nor terrible, despite being gruesome and entertaining, it is just another zombie film that suffers from Walking Dead syndrome.

• Jul 01, 2015

The gore and make-up are pretty good, but everything else is below average.

The gore and make-up are pretty good, but everything else is below average.

• Oct 12, 2014

Very enjoyable and a great premise. Sure it devolves into the usual attractive people running from the undead, but leading up to that it was a great story. Some interesting characters too. 13 Eerie was fun despite its faults.

• Jun 18, 2014

Well done, except for the green boots that the heroine wears.

Well done, except for the green boots that the heroine wears.

• May 18, 2014

This movie was better than I thought in the way of acting and special effects, but the story was a little boring.

• Apr 18, 2014

waste of time movie dislike

waste of time movie dislike

• Feb 22, 2014

lame i've got to stop wasting my time on 'modern horror' it's just not scary.

lame i've got to stop wasting my time on 'modern horror' it's just not scary.

• Feb 18, 2014