13 Gantry Row - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

13 Gantry Row Reviews

½ May 19, 2011
Yuppie couple buys haunted house. Yuppie man gets possessed and does bad stuff. Yuppie woman screams. It's straight to video and it's from Australia. It's slow, employs cheap-looking CG and cliched bits about a ghost appearing in a mirror. In fact, it's one long cliche from end to end. If someone gives you this movie, you might bother watching it... but I wouldn't recommend spending either time or money seeking it out. You've seen it all before and you've seen it done better. Not one thing stands out in this flat phantom flick.
August 10, 2009
I think that I have watched enough movies about haunted houses. I will pass on this one until I hear anything that inspires me to watch it.
October 25, 2008
no the big horror movie lover, but Erik Thomson is in it!! :D and Rebecca Gibney is alright too, and of course seeing Nicholas Hammond in something else than Sound Of Music would be great too!
bbcfloridabound
½ October 23, 2008
This is a pretty wild film, about a spot on the wall that grows into a killer. Has it's intense moments. Not a real slasher flix but somewhere in between horror and lasher. would have been better as a short story.
October 21, 2008
too many stars for rating. it's not even worth 1 star...terrible movie!
April 3, 2008
we have it. cant b bothered watching. lol
March 2, 2008
I so wanna see this one!!Love Erik Thomson. And of course love Nicholas Hammond in The Sound of Music. I am so looking forward to the new series with Erik and Rebecca.
November 23, 2007
Not a blockbuster by any standards but I found it watchable.
December 6, 2006
I wonder what this is about, i think ill see it!
September 3, 2006
Synopsis: No information available.
Starring: No information available.
Directed by: Catherine Millar

---
doesnt sound very good,or look very good
June 16, 2006
I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE LIKE FUCKIN MAD CRAZY
February 4, 2006
Sucks the fattest part of my cock!
December 30, 2005