Robocop - Prime Directives - Meltdown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Robocop - Prime Directives - Meltdown Reviews

January 22, 2013
More TV mini-series Robocop fun. I believe "Meltdown" was the weakest of the four though.
June 4, 2012
no info = no interest
January 10, 2010
(2000 Director: Julian Grant & Julian Grant II) Hmmm...never knew there were so many sequels! AWESOME!@!@
November 11, 2009
The Robocop sequels have all forgotten what raised the first film from a simple action movie to a cinematic masterpiece. The magic is gone. Stick with the original.
½ March 2, 2009
I thought this was ok when I saw it, but honestly I can't remember a thing.
February 18, 2009
Pouah !
Toujours cette sale tete de Lemke (desole pour lui, mais il est moche et ressemble a un cadavre)
Cable devient RoboCable et on se dit merde ca pourrait devenir sympa...
2 Robocop pour le prix d'un !!!!
Mais non, c'est toujours a chier.
February 8, 2009
- on dvd -
Terri Bauer with a light saber. What! This movie is bad, RoboCop was ruined here.
December 18, 2008
A movie that wildly overstayed its welcome.
½ November 11, 2008
Metal X is right. There was no fun in this movie. Only embarrassment.
½ October 27, 2008
Two Robocops attacking each other- cool. Two friends battling reality- cool. Satirical and brilliantly played advertisments.
Dodgy plot, and hammy acting- snuh.
September 10, 2008
it sounds sooo dumb, but I liked the other robocops so I would like to see it atleast once
½ September 7, 2008
½ August 21, 2008
Ugh...refer to the first one if you really want to read my review.
½ August 4, 2008
Robo returns in the 2nd of the canadian tv show. This time robos partner is transformed into a new robocop or robocable! yep robocable and he's evil right because hes black! Its as simple as that really robo is framed while cable is destroying everything and is then hunted down. Its ok though robo can hid under a coat and know one will know who he is!!
Action kicks in near the end with a massive gun fight involving everyone but its still crap!
August 1, 2008
Better than the first one but still barely passable film fare. Of course my expectations were much lower coming into this one.
½ July 10, 2008
this is a really good movie!
½ July 6, 2008
just a bit better than dark justice not much. two robocops have a fight robocop protects no matter what still not as good as the original robocops
½ July 4, 2008
Replays the same plot points over, and over, making this slow & tired.
July 2, 2008
Did they stop numbering the Roboflicks?
½ June 29, 2008
Jeg giver hele serien 2,5 for et flot forsøg, som desværre ikke holder. Prime Directives har en ganske fin historie og gode actionscener, ligesom man ser en del til Robocops fortid. Men det hele falder ligesom til bunden af dårlige skuespillere og kedelige replikker. Og hvorfor i alverden er Robocop blevet til en dværg i forhold til alle de andre gange vi har set ham? Det er svært at se op til en 1,5m høj cyborg.