Star Wars: Clone Wars - Volume 1 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Star Wars: Clone Wars - Volume 1 Reviews

June 19, 2013
Very interesting take on the series, action packed.
½ March 27, 2013
Star Wars: Clone Wars - Volume 1 (which features seasons 1 and 2) is an epic, engaging set of animation shorts that flesh out The Clone Wars and give a lot of background information on some lesser known characters.
½ March 16, 2013
These cartoon fill ins between the movies episodes I, II and II were far and away much better then the just mentioned movies
½ January 22, 2013
It's canon so we have to respect it as such. Its tough to watch in the original portrayal since each segment was, what, 3 minutes long? The whole plot could have been used as a movie or novel all by itself, which is testimony to the quality therein.
½ January 22, 2013
Uh, I guess we're reviewing these, now? Uh, the first half of this is nowhere near as good as the second half, to be sure. But that last episode was boss.
December 25, 2012
Great addition to the Star Wars universe! The "acting" is better in Clone Wars then in I, II and III! (better storyline also!)
December 7, 2012
This was fun and well animated. Good stories and star wars.
December 1, 2012
Missed opportunity. Fantastic animation with style and design and epic execution, but a story is hardly touched on in both cases. First part is just 5 minute minisodes of battles and second just a prelude to episode 3, all skimming over a grand war that is happening.
Wish this was the format for a running series instead.
½ October 21, 2012
Star Wars: Clone Wars - Volume 1 (and its sequel) are the two best things to come out with the name Star Wars for a long time. They actually are set during a war, they introduce some cool villains, the action is really good, and it follows the tone of the original Star Wars movies a lot better than the prequel movies.
September 21, 2012
The best Star Wars Animation. I think the short stories with very little talking makes it more entertaining.
½ August 26, 2012
its great 2 see what happens between attack of the clones and revenge of the sith
½ August 9, 2012
I don't even need to see this to be able to rate it.
½ July 19, 2012
I really like all of the Star Wars anyway so I feel the same about all of them.
½ June 18, 2012
doesnt match up to the movies.
½ June 11, 2012
This animated feature does a good job at helping to show you what happens between episodes II and III of the Star Wars Prequels.
June 6, 2012
awesome addition/suppliment to the prequals.
June 4, 2012
Obvious answer people!
½ June 2, 2012
The Clone Wars cartoons are the coolest cartoons I've ever watched. The stoyline is always action-packed and thrilling.
May 26, 2012
The cartoons based on Episodes I - III are better than the movies.