17 Miracles Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

Inspirational movie regardless if you are a believer or not. Faith is a powerful force.

• Aug 12, 2019

it actually moves us to do good

it actually moves us to do good

• Mar 24, 2019

Interesting to observe what they endured. Slow in the beginning but worth watching as it definitely picks up at the end.

• Jan 06, 2019

Without a doubt, one of the dullest movies imaginable. Even if you don't believe in a religion or faith, you can enjoy a story based on that faith if it is compelling and told well. This movie fails on that front. Saccharine, poorly written, disgracefully paced -- this should not be viewed under any circumstances.

• Apr 10, 2018

I wish I liked it more, but it was some odd story telling that was tacky at times and forced.

• Aug 07, 2016

Excellent, inspirational!

Excellent, inspirational!

• Nov 09, 2015

Uplifting and well-made.

Uplifting and well-made.

• Nov 07, 2015

I loved the movie it was truly exceptional work.

I loved the movie it was truly exceptional work.

• May 03, 2015

I have watched this over and over with my family

I have watched this over and over with my family

• Aug 13, 2014

Very emotional film. I was deeply moved and touched by it.

Very emotional film. I was deeply moved and touched by it.