Dinotopia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dinotopia Reviews

July 2, 2012
This was an amazing thrill-ride from start to finish.
April 10, 2012
I've seen this movie twice now over the years and It has an excellent storyline but the acting is TERRIBLE! lol so are the graphics... but whatev its a good way to occupy your time...
½ April 9, 2012
really long! but still a good movie
July 18, 2009
Great effects work for a tv movie, but acting is pretty horrible all around.
½ July 15, 2009
absolute crap. bad story. bad acting. bad everything. i even think the key grip was bad.
½ May 2, 2009
really long! but still a good movie
September 13, 2008
Wentworth Miller

Wentworth Miller before Prison break! He looks handsome as ever!
½ July 17, 2008
Absolutely loved it. A children's story with just enough adolescent fantasy to make it worth watching just one more time.
July 8, 2008
Kind of cheesy, but still enjoyable. I liked the books as well but the acting was subpar. It could have been much better, but for what it was, it was good.
June 26, 2008
June 20, 2008
One of the best miniseries ever -- I was obsessed with it when it was released in 2002, and I still enjoy watching it. The whole plot and concept is rather fantastical and highly unbelievable, but who cares? The special effects are amazing, and don't you wish you could be friends with a talking dinosaur?
½ June 13, 2008
Two brothers smitten with the same woman. I feel a sibling rivalry coming on.
½ June 11, 2008
Amazing and impressive dinosaurs. Not only for children :-)
June 1, 2008
Reason: looks retarded.
May 19, 2008
UUUUUUUUUmmmmmmmmm, no. First of all the actors all sound like they are having serious problems remembering their lines, giving the whole thing a really fake quality. Understandable in the case of the Dinosaurs but the people? Come on! Kind of cheezy, inconsistent plot and what was with the magic stone again? I kind of understand why two of the characters spent 3/4 of the movie trying to get off the island. If I were there I'd try to escape from this cliche ridden vegetarian lovefest too.
May 3, 2008
Tyron Leitso and Wentworth Miller: hottest dino-wranglers ever. But alas, terrible movie.
April 15, 2008
Very long and cool movie
April 15, 2008
omg...i love wentworth miller he's absolutly brilliant in prison break!
April 14, 2008
This and perhaps "Gone Fishin'" are the two worst movies I have ever seen. Yet, I could not pull myself from the car wreck I was witnessing. The optimistic modernity and sentimentality were particularly obnoxious.
April 13, 2008
cute lil story about dinosaurs and humans living together, blah blah, great fantasy show for kids and adults of all ages esp. if you like/love fantasy movies Wentworth miller was a lil bit younger in this epic 2 parter and seemed not to experienced in the beginning, but later came to portray his character better as the movie progressed. a definite must see and buy.