Lady Hawke - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lady Hawke Reviews

February 18, 2013
Sir, the truth is, I talk to God all the time, and, no offense, but He never mentioned you.
½ December 24, 2012
beautiful portrayal of a romantic story...
December 7, 2012
Was a little flawed yet fun in doses if u get passed the dated feel.
June 11, 2012
A great fantasy movie about a thief who ends up assisting a cursed knight and his lover. This is a great movie directed by the man who directed "Lethal Weapons" and "Conspiracy Theory"..
½ May 30, 2012
I would give this a slightly higher rating if the music in the film wasn't so god-awfully painful...what were they thinking??? It was so bad it almost destroyed an otherwise decent film.
January 6, 2011
Rutger Hauer is brilliant. Really interesting story. Amazing film.
ScoopOnline
December 18, 2009
A Magical Mystical Adventure! I love this Movie. One of the very few Movies that made my hair stand on end in a good way. A very beautiful love Story with great Actors.
November 25, 2009
Love it!!!!! One of the best movies , reminds of my childhood. They dont make films like this anymore. A magical but still gritty flick about love, mysticism, and the endurance over evil.
½ September 28, 2009
Best soundtrack ever....not!
½ June 21, 2009
My first look at Michelle Pfeiffer, I loved this movie and I own a copy of it. All the characters well very likeable even the evil or misguided priest."
June 19, 2009
Philipe Gastone, a thief, escapes from the dungeon at Aquila, sparking a manhunt. He is nearly captured when Captain Navarre befriends him..
May 27, 2009
mä tykkäsin tästä pienenä
January 31, 2009
Very good medieval romantic comedy. The only things that wasn't very good was the music.
½ August 13, 2008
Before A Knights Tale, there was Lady Hawke. An unknown actor to some, Rutger Hauer is the knight that is out to defend his love and honour. Also starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Matthew Broderick. This movie is one of the top great knights tale of true love and how strong it would last two lovers life time, and how a single young man helps them rejoin through a powerful spell, brought on my a bishup.
Full of adventure and laughter, wanting to see it to the end!
July 3, 2008
Great story and Rutgar Hauer is terrific as the hero.
June 19, 2008
Nominated for an Oscar. An OSCAR.
½ April 5, 2008
The eighties soundtrack is a bad match for this great medieval movie.
March 22, 2008
Knights, mystery and Michelle Pfeiffer. But terrible music.
½ March 22, 2008
my family love it i thought it as ok
March 21, 2008
Well the plot looks out of the world so I'll give it a try i.e. if its STILL available XP