Lady Hawke - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lady Hawke Reviews

February 13, 2008
This film is an underrated classic!
February 8, 2008
EXCELLENT MEDIEVAL FILM WITH RUTGER HAUER AS (GASP!) A GOOD GUY. GREAT STORY, ECLECTIC SCORE AND EXCELLENT PERFORMANCES, ESPECIALLY THEN UNKNOWNS MATTHEW BRODERICK AND THE LOVELY MICHELLE P.
December 30, 2007
Sir, the truth is, I talk to God all the time, and, no offense, but He never mentioned you.
December 29, 2007
Corny but wonderful fantasy/love story.
½ December 28, 2007
Great film, even with the campy 80s soundtrack.
½ December 19, 2007
My sister was IN LOVE with this movie as a kid and made me watch it numerous times. Its kind of so so but doesn't, in my mind, stand up to that many rewatches.
December 15, 2007
Beautifully well done, I especially love the scene right before lady hawk changes back into a bird and the wolf changes back into a man, its the only split second where the two lovers may see each other in their true forms once more... and the sun peers over the horizon and shatters it all. Wonderful film, dark and also quite scary at some points.
December 14, 2007
Good Movie. Different.
November 27, 2007
Michelle Pfeiffer is a hawk by day and rutger hauer is a wolf by night..they are driven apart by there curse that the bishop gave them
November 21, 2007
nice movie ruined in one place by one of the oddest choices of music.
½ November 17, 2007
I would give this a slightly higher rating if the music in the film wasn't so god-awfully painful...what were they thinking??? It was so bad it almost destroyed an otherwise decent film.
½ November 15, 2007
I did like it very much in my teens, but now I find it rather dull and not very interesting.
October 31, 2007
family favorite for a reason... Its awesome!
puffchunk
October 25, 2007
I saw part of it, and I HATE MATTHEW BRODERICK. Besides that, it looked terrible.
½ October 10, 2007
oh i love this movie... even with the awful soundtrack...
½ October 7, 2007
Absolutely great! Very romantic...
½ September 16, 2007
Wonderful movie with great story line.
½ September 16, 2007
Enjoyable, but overlooked 80s fantasy film. Rutger is always interesting to watch and I liked the music.
September 9, 2007
Dude. It's totally campy and delicious. Watch it for the over-the-top 80s synth soundtrack alone.
September 1, 2007
Good music, wide vistas. Evil vs Good, the stuff legends are made of. The right actors in the right roles always make a movie a whole treat rather than a piece meal gathering of images.
Those who have not seen it have missed something special.