The Legend - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Legend Reviews

March 10, 2010
This is a good martial arts film. The movie stars Jet Li. One of his early films before he went over to Hollywood to make movies. The movie has a solid story and great action and fight sequences. You get to see why Jet Li is so great at these type of films. He has a nice blend of the story, action and acting to make a good martial arts film. You can tell he takes elements from Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies and makes them his own. If your a Jet Li fan then check this movie out.
January 22, 2010
not tired of seeing it over n over n over again
December 24, 2008
A great adaptation by Jet Li about a martial arts hero parellel to Wong Fei Hung
May 13, 2008
i dont exactly enjoy jet li movies
April 4, 2008
Jet Li does it better as "Wong Fei Hung" than this one.
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
½ February 12, 2008
One of Jet Li's better vehicles, but not on par with Fist of Legend and Twin Warriors.
December 28, 2007
Movies about the ancient Chinese government are appealing ONLY to the Chinese and even they yawn when they see this stuff.
½ November 10, 2007
It's no secret that I admire Jet Li, he moves like a God and all fightscenes are perfect, so if the story is a bit lame...I don't care :)
September 19, 2007
Fong Sai Yuk
but I have no choice but to quote on this american redub, remix caca..
September 11, 2007
Ignore the first 15 minutes because once this film gets rolling, man does it get rolling. Great comedy fight scenes as well.
September 10, 2007
It is possibly Jet Li's finest film, but don't watch the dubbed version.
September 2, 2007
My favourite Jet Li film! One of the first martial arts films I ever saw, and still one of my favourites.
½ August 29, 2007
WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN
August 25, 2007
Fong Sai Yuk, one of my all-time favourites from China.
½ August 20, 2007
the script is an emotional roller-coaster. .eye-popping fights and good cast. Jet Li shines.

Although they went a little overboard with the wire-fu, it does look wicked.
August 17, 2007
Classic movie of wire-fu. Much more entertaining and funnier than today Jet Li's movies.
August 17, 2007
Jet Li at his best. A worthy successor to Bruce.
August 16, 2007
Martial arts epic with some superior stunt work.