Wolf's Rain - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wolf's Rain Reviews

May 17, 2013
This anime looks interesting...
March 15, 2013
I catch a bit of this on Adult Swim, sometimes... and I Still don't know what's going on.
½ December 15, 2012
beautifully animated and deep series
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to watching.
½ August 2, 2012
Superb imagery and music. I love it especially because it's so unique and cannot be easily categorized like other anime series. Very mythical/folklore-ish in nature, and emotionally heavy. Highly recommended work from Bones!
June 16, 2012
Beautiful Story, Amazing Characters, just wonderfull.
April 16, 2012
well, i only like a few animes, but this one is waaaay up there. serious plot, interesting characters, and i got bummed when it was over too......
April 15, 2012
i want to see this movie
April 7, 2012
i love wolfs rain so much its very moving to watch but great with nice meanings of life
Directors Cat
January 2, 2012
Love this anime to pieces. This is an anime series that actually deserves it's strong cult following. Mature and sophisticated for teens and maybe even adults yet carefree and colourful enough for even children. Wolfs Rain stands proud about itself deservedly.
½ November 16, 2011
Authentically unique story which shows the purpose of life, and the beauty of the wolves. Great collaboration on the Opening and ending song.
½ January 23, 2011
good show, but it had four filler episodes and the ending was garbage
July 19, 2010
This animes amazing very deep and well written. word of advaice if you want to see this see it from beginng to end. its real confusing otherswise
August 9, 2009
i love this anime with the characters that most people can or will relate to at times. the atmosphere of this show was outstanding with the drawing of the characters and of the background. almost makes you think you are right there in the show a hundred percent.
January 10, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested.
December 22, 2008
i really wanna see this!
December 17, 2008
itz a cute movie i cryed at the end
December 10, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
½ August 18, 2008
One of the best animes I've seen so far. Has a great atmosphere while watching it; everytime I turn on an episode, the show reminds me of when I use to watch a disc every night until sunrise during the summer. I love the characters, music, snow, and overall feel of the show.
July 18, 2008
its the best if your interested in wolves!!!! And anime