1917 Reviews

• Katherine
    29m ago

The movie was real . Keep you in your toes.

The movie was real . Keep you in your toes.

• stuart b
    35m ago

Felt like i was there

Felt like i was there

• Larry
    37m ago

Acting and cinematography. Also, the sets were incredibly lifelike.

Acting and cinematography. Also, the sets were incredibly lifelike.

• Janna J
    47m ago

Loved everything about 1917! Kept me interested throughput the movie!

Loved everything about 1917! Kept me interested throughput the movie!

• Barbara
    51m ago

Great Movie!! Very sad, but such a tribute to the will of the human spirit. What a waste of human life in war. I love coming to your movie theater, so comfortable!!

• kim

Not as dramatic as all the hype graphics were great

Not as dramatic as all the hype graphics were great

• BK
    1h ago

The story is not as compelling as the movie as a whole. In other words, a lot of the point is the way it was filmed to appear as nearly just one single scene. While that was nearly perfectly achieved, it does not allow for a great a story or tension as was achieved for Dunkirk. 1917 should be seen on a movie screen, as the benefits of the filmmakers approach will be reduced substantially even on a large television screen.

• Joanne R
    1h ago

Every adult should see this movie, because every human should be asking why we can't seem to learn the most basic lesson that has been presented to us over and over again.

• David F
    2h ago

The cinematography alone is worth the price of the ticket. Great job, Sam Mendes!

• John K