20 Seconds of Joy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

20 Seconds of Joy Reviews

May 21, 2013
I can't understand why people choose to base jump particularly given the risks but this film is great at exploring the psychology of why people do it. The film reaches its logical conclusion.
October 9, 2011
extreme of extreme, base jumping most extreme sport i think and what Karina was doing in her life with those jumps it's amazing, and at same time scary,,,

movie shows her life and her dedication to base jumping, and also shows some great jumps that freez blood in veins ,

sadly she had accident with one parachute jump, she hit ground on speed of 100km/h and broke leg on several places, but she survived, and she walked again, ....

movie is dedicated to Edi Kraus
½ December 19, 2010
very interesting. Story from real life.
November 10, 2010
Life affirming...once you know afterwards that she's now walking again and back in training finally!!!! Hell of a roller coaster of emotions though...
Hellshocked
½ April 1, 2010
Middling and muddled for much of its duration despite the spectacular BASE jumping footage, it becomes very intriguing for the last 10 minutes after a routine skydive goes wrong.

The footage of said skydive, shot entirely in first person from a helmet camera, is some of the most harrowing I have ever seen.
½ July 24, 2009
I'm more afraid of heights than ever now.