Reviews

• Apr 09, 2010

Good action performance for Aaron!

Good action performance for Aaron!

• Apr 02, 2010

Starts off really slow, and kind of stupid. And while the plot remains ridiculous throughout, once the action kicks in - and it does so in a spectacular fashion - the film becomes great. It's almost as if the film has two different directors. When I saw the first Borne film I thought that the filmmakers must have been inspired by the way this film uses its urban environments some some incredibly creative and surprisingly violent confrontations.

• Dec 18, 2009

Passable HK actioner about an organisation using the dreaded Y2K bug to create mayhem. It's up to one man to save the day. Good action sequences but nothing special.

• Jul 09, 2009

some damn solid action from Gordon Chan

some damn solid action from Gordon Chan

• May 13, 2009

Amazing action sequences. Puts most American flicks where you cant fucking see whats going on to shame. Don't watch this one for the story though.

• Nov 27, 2008

2000 A.D. is an exciting aerial flick with great deal of drama and chases. Good action and characters. I liked this a lot, didn't think I would, to be honest. Excellent!

• Sep 12, 2008

I love this movie. It is fun and it has some great shots of Singapore and Hong Kong. I love both places.

• Dec 10, 2007

watchable action flick. some cheezy things about it due to the techology at the time. so so at best. you get to see aaron doing martial arts too. and can you believe one of the main costars quit acting after this movie to become a banker at citibank in singapore!? wow!

• Nov 26, 2007

Francis Ng is one of the best actors in hk.

Francis Ng is one of the best actors in hk.

• Nov 18, 2007