2016: Obama's America - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

2016: Obama's America Reviews

½ April 16, 2018
Dinesh D'Souza brings up better topics than people will give him credit for. But as a whole, the film is worth forgetting.
March 18, 2018
if it is real it should show him destroying America, but I doubt it is honest.
January 25, 2018
This movie was hard to watch, but everything in it is true. I dind't want to believe it. I looked up every little fact hoping to find an untruth, but the fact is Dinesh is an honest man who loves this country. Dinesh is also much more charming and of spoken then i thought from reading the book. I am glad this film was made. It very much explains Obama's hate of Israel, disdain of America, and although he is NOT a Muslim, he is more pro Muslims then he would be if he actually were one.
December 24, 2017
Critics are sad. Oh well.
½ August 22, 2017
Pure garbage by that hack Dinesh D'Souza. Nothing but pure extreme right hateful propaganda.
June 10, 2017
I thought the documentary took a long time in the beginning to address the prompt of the title. I also thought that it didn't get into enough detail nor make in depth arguments that could withstand arguments. The points it brings up about history are very insightful. The history lesson in the movie gives details that change some perspective on what I was taught in school. I appreciated the film for the facts it shared, but found it weak in supporting its many opinions and conclusions...even those I agree with.
March 11, 2017
D'Souza's demented anti-Obama crusade in this "documentary" feels more personal. It's less of D'Souza trying to make a legitimate political point or argument, and more of him trying to execute some ham-handed hatchet job of the president. All assertions and paranoia, with little to no facts. If you're a far right wing nutjob who hates Obama, then this will be preaching to your deplorable choir. If not, then this will be a waste of your time because it's not convincing enough to convert sane people.
½ January 23, 2017
After sucking down OxyContin with Rush Limbaugh, DeSouza tries to wrestle the President Obama's work as president. The result is an alternative fact book of ramblings that appear as coherent as a prescription opiate addict could be expected to make. Boring, ill researched and discussed, this film is best watched while downing mug after mug of Robert Tilton Holy Water mixed with cheap Mescal.
December 28, 2016
I think that one lesson that we can learn from the 2016 election is that we need to listen to other points of view. Some of which are brought up in this documentary are pretty far fetched to be honest, while others are not as out there. It was an interesting watch, but I felt that some of the way that the arguments were presented really hurt some of the arguments.
September 9, 2016
Oh my god. Very illuminating! And I clearly understand why the critics went against it. This is greatness.
½ August 26, 2016
All around a horrible horrible "documentary". The only upside, is that in ten years, this will be on the same level as propaganda films from the 1950's.
½ August 7, 2016
Did the movie critics see the same film that I just saw? This film is powerful. Here we are in 2016 with the results D'Souxa and Sullivan were warning us about. I regret voting for the leader that I actually believed in.
July 31, 2016
Fantastic, factually correct , and from the eyes of an immigrant who took advantage of what this country had to offer
July 24, 2016
Watched it in 2016, and D'souza hit the nail on the head
July 24, 2016
More Truth, and look it all came true...
½ July 22, 2016
His voice over is horrible, Most documentaries are not so 1 sided.
½ July 16, 2016
A horribly made documentary that tried to predict future but failed miserably.
July 15, 2016
This gave me a different perspective on understanding Obama. Currently, I am getting the inkling he is more into pushing his social agenda and it seems he is reliving his community organizer days as his term since he pushed for transgender rights and Black Lives Matters. I went from wanting him for President to shaking my head in why the heck did vote him seeing the crazy stuff that comes out of Obama's mouth. He definitely was an ineffective President and was voted in because he was Black.
July 9, 2016
Again, critics wrong.
July 7, 2016
of course odumer will uses his liberalfucktards media to downgrade the movie which shows his intent to destroy America