2016: Obama's America - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

2016: Obama's America Reviews

½ January 14, 2016
conspiracy theory nonsense that did not come true. he helped the economy, not hurt it. he repaired what bush tried to destroy. this entire film is ludicrous.
½ December 28, 2015
I regret to admit that I put a dollar in D'Souza's pockets by watching this execrable load of garbage when it came out in theaters. Obama-haters love it, obviously, but the vast empty vacuum of space that separate the facts from D'Souza's conclusions leaves room for several Star Wars epics.
December 11, 2015
ought to be mandatory on all college campuses
September 5, 2015
Everything I suspected about this man and this movie ties it all together and makes sense out of it.
½ July 26, 2015
Dishonest Propaganda
½ July 20, 2015
TRUTH ON THE SCREEN! WANT TO KNOW WHAT MAKES HIM TICK! THIS IS FOR YOU!
February 10, 2015
Stupid, lies, clueless... I'm surprised they didn't say he was an alien too
February 4, 2015
great movie makes more sense when I watch the news
January 29, 2015
If only people had watched this before the '14 election.
November 16, 2014
Very enlightening. A must see movie with must read history as a follow up.
½ November 16, 2014
Read the occupation of these so-called "reviewers". Leftist ideologues who have a sinking ship and would rather drown than admit failure. It's Always good to have a second view even if you dont agree 100%.

Liberalism is a mental disorder, starting to believe that ....
October 31, 2014
Save your money, watch fox news for 2 hours, then come back to reality.
October 27, 2014
Very scary & based on everything it appears to be very factual.
September 21, 2014
Propaganda pure and simple and not a very good job of it at all. gave it one star just so it post to FB
½ August 29, 2014
Dinesh D'Souza is a pseudo-intellectual fucktard.
½ August 24, 2014
Horrible Director, Terrible-documentary, and pure-propaganda.
August 21, 2014
Despite a few good interviews and minor points early on, 2016: OBAMA'S AMERICA is a biased and misleading political smear piece.
July 24, 2014
Glad we saw this movie, it is troubling to be sure.
July 20, 2014
I found myself bored by the extensive history of Obama. I would have liked to have seen more predictions about what life might look like in 2016. Interesting, but didn't change my views at all.
July 20, 2014
This should be a must watch movie!!!