2050 Reviews

• 2d ago

I enjoyed this film. It has a good script and is well-acted. It is even the first film in which I have seen Dean Cain given the chance to really act, through having a decent script. However, we humans are programmed to expect more action and this film has very little to satisfy that, shall we say, need. Personally, I don't think it requires it. It's a film to make us think, morally, ethically, socially, sexually, honestly, openly and freely about our future, when, I guarantee you, this will be a part of our world. There has always been too much money involved in "the oldest trade in the world" for it NOT to happen. Sex is so much a part of our construct that it will always be a need, a requirement, a desire and many of us are living with that need unfulfilled, mainly due to the way society sees us; too fat, too skinny, too ugly, too disabled and so on, ad nauseum. This won't be a film I will add to my collection. There are at least two films out there with similar themes I can think of that have affected me more. Still, as I say, I enjoyed it, so that requirement, necessary to me whenever I watch a movie, has been satisfactorily fulfilled.

• 3d ago

D. d x. d. d d d x 24 try

D. d x. d. d d d x 24 try

• Jan 15, 2020

Good ideas within poor script. Soundtrack was off so it lent to a perception of poor acting. Editing could have been much better and music must have been on a budget.

• Mar 30, 2019

I wanted to enjoy this film. But the writing was absolutely terrible. The acting was horrible. It was like the actors were given their script 20 seconds before shooting scenes. The score was also way off, I thought the orher movie theaters audio was bleeding in my theater but that wasn't the case. Also, shortly into the movie, there is a part that fantasizes an executive sexually exploiting a woman to get a specific job... it was fake but still to include that added to the horrible directing and writing. Nothing was good about this movie.

• Mar 21, 2019

Really entertaining and funny! A little too grown up so i couldn't take my teens but that is my only criticism. it is for adults only!

• Mar 21, 2019

2050 is a well made film with some really good performances and very beautiful shots. It may not be as "Hollywood" as some would like it to be but it is absolutely worth a watch.

• Mar 20, 2019

Much better than advertised. This movie makes you really think about how far technology has come and how dependent we are on it. Strangely optimistic about the future and sad at once which is difficult to pull off!