20 Dates - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

20 Dates Reviews

½ June 4, 2015
Cute in parts, but little of substance.
½ April 19, 2013
Wow! It's described here as a "mock" documentary here. I seem to recall it being an actual documentary. Perhaps that explains why I thought there was something a little "off" about it. If the whole thing wasn't real in the first place, then maybe it's worse than I thought.
January 22, 2013
Funny movie. Fake fake fake. But funny. Really, really amateurish too.
½ April 18, 2011
Its really clever! hilarious and cute. LOVED it!
½ March 10, 2011
reality tv meets the bachelor
August 11, 2010
The movie has its funny moments, altough the director departs from the initial idea, leaving the improvisation, and therefore, the film loses its originality.
February 24, 2009
lol worlds first reality tv?? :p
I'd watch it while cleaning house.
February 16, 2009
Falso documental sobre la búsqueda del amor bastante regular
August 25, 2008
Lots of memorable lines. My little brother and I still dig this one.

"Tits. Ass. Sex sells, Miles."
½ June 27, 2008
"20 Dates" is an interesting and unique 'documentary' that finds a wanna-be filmmaker finally getting his shot in the form of a satirical and often ludicrous commentary on the ups and downs of dating in Los Angeles. While there are periodic and oh so brief moments of revelation expressed by the frustrated Myles in his quest to find true love, the bulk of this film is meaningless dribble with a few funny situations created to get some needed laughs.
May 29, 2008
You could tell a lot of the movie was staged for effect and that hurt the movie overall, because Myles (the main guy) kept talking about how he wanted his movie to be real. Myles also annoyed the crap out of me at times, but he wrote some funny parts. Skip it.
May 19, 2008
I was not clear on whether this was a documentary or a mockumentary. So I couldn't decide if I hated it because I hated the main character so much or if I liked it and the filmmaker was a genius for creating such an unlikable character. Either way, the moral of the story is: There's someone out there for everyone... even complete assholes.
½ May 17, 2008
funny documentary, two words that almost never go together. Check out big-shot producer Elie Samaha being a jerk
April 28, 2008
The only entertainment came in my amazement that such a douche bag could actually get all those dates and that he married one of the hottest ones.
½ April 13, 2008
Before Sex And the City, there was this poor sap...
½ February 19, 2008
A hilarious and little known film. Some of the humor is subtle so not everyone gets it.
February 6, 2008
Hilarious film about dating.