21 Jump Street - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

21 Jump Street Reviews

½ June 11, 2018
hilarious and fun with action on top. good story. constantly entertaining. different from other comedies, more advanced humor, taking it to the next level, and making fun of itself. not just a comedy, a good overall movie. beastly musical score (5 viewings)
½ June 1, 2018
The Jump Street reboot, amazingly, just works. Lord & Miller were somehow able to completely nail this, to my shock, and now a 21/22 Jump Street re-watch is a yearly occurrence in my household.
May 23, 2018
Funny, original, and with charismatic leads, 21 Jump Street delivers laughs and excitement.
April 22, 2018
An okay comedy with a surprisingly non-jerk-ish Jonah Hill character.
April 10, 2018
21 Jump Street is a nostalgic teen movie with lots of hilarious comedy and a ton of fun throughout. Repeating high school is what the two undercover cops have to do in an undercover mission to bust a drug ring which is fun for all of us to watch making an affectionate comedy/drama film.
½ March 28, 2018
La mejor película de Jonah
March 10, 2018
One of thee funniest movies I've seen in a while, and certainly one of the best buddy cop flicks ever. It's a delicious comedy treat, based on the 80's series by the same name and Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum form a hilarious comedy duo. Even Johnny Depp, from the ORIGINAl series makes a cameo. Overall, this is a pleasantly crude comedy and I definitely recommend it !!
½ March 9, 2018
a solid netflix and chill action comedy
March 9, 2018
One of the funniest movies I've seen in a while, and certainly one of the best buddy cop films ever. This revival of the 80's TV series by the same name is a delicious comedy treat and Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum form a hilarious comedy duo. I find it interesting that even Johnny Depp, from the original series, makes a cameo. Overall, this super entertaining film shows us the reality of high school life these days and I highly recommend it !!
March 3, 2018
One of the top 25 funniest movies of all time!
February 13, 2018
A good comedy that has it's high's and lows, but does well to keep up the humor and pay homage to the past.
February 3, 2018
Movie is so funny as is almost anything with Jonah Hill <333
½ January 31, 2018
Keep an open-mind and you'll enjoy this comedy. Lots of laughs. Hill and Tatum pair well together and have an excellent supporting cast.
January 25, 2018
21 Jump street is a good comedy that even when is not funny on every bit, keeps you interested thank to the well develop relationship of the main characters,at some times can get a little strange, but is definitely enjoyable.Personally i would not search for it, but i'm not changing the channel if it pop up.
January 21, 2018
21 Jump street is a good tribute to cop movies and tv shows, while also standing on its own as a fun action film with good characters,plot and of course, humor
January 13, 2018
you have the right to..

21 Jump Street

Its the same old buddy-cop movie with all the clichéd things like conflicts between partners, same old characters and same old case but they have rebooted it for the younger generation and they have done it with a style.
December 10, 2017
A well-crafted, laugh-out-loud satire. Plus, who knew Channing Tatum could be so funny?
November 25, 2017
It wasn't a masterpiece but it was Superbad-level of entertaining. In terms of script, the jokes aren't especially funny or clever, but the execution takes them to another level. The chemistry between the lead actors and the direction are highly effective, and I certainly had a very good time watching it.
November 22, 2017
Proving that Channing Tatum could handle a comedy film, and that Jonah Hill could be less annoying in one than he was in Superbad, 21 Jump Street unites the 2 actors for a fast-paced, joke-heavy satire on the cop and teen movie genres. The pair have great chemistry, likely a result of being close friends in real life, and help to elevate what could easily have been a serious of cheap, throwaway gags. Unfortunately, while its humour usually hits the right notes, and is borne of wit and excellent timing, much of the time it goes for cheap gags and repetitive crudity, and it's never sure whether to subvert the clichés of the genre or embrace them, making a mockery of some and yet relying heavily on others. So you'll have 2 damaged vehicles which would, in similar films, explode for seemingly no reason. That's funny. But then you have groanworthy tropes such as the 3rd act separation and the angry boss who fires the heroes, only to take them back after they crack the case. But despite having its cake and eating it, I'd still highly recommend it, since it made me laugh harder and more often than I expected, and I felt very glad to have seen it. Not for those of delicate sensibilities, but a must-see for fans of the 2 leads, and those who like their comedies fast and funny.
November 7, 2017
Pretty good - but it was just kind of predictable.. also, Channing Tatum was super annoying and corny. I loved Jonah Hill though - he was hilarious!