21 Jump Street - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

21 Jump Street Reviews

May 7, 2017
I really don't admire movies that go the cheap route of using raunchy humor. Fortunately, the dumber humor is balanced out with smarter humor - Nick Offerman's bit role describing the revival of the undercover cop program was nothing short of brilliant. Despite its low-brow humor, I couldn't help but find this movie hysterical.
½ May 7, 2017
21 Jump Street offers rowdy mainstream comedy with a surprisingly satisfying journey
April 23, 2017
Better than it has any right to be. An action/ comedy powerhouse.
½ April 16, 2017
WHAT I LIKED: No film in the entire world makes me feel as good and down-right happy as '21 Jump Street' does, and for that it truly earns a spot right up there with my favourite movies of all time. Seriously, the comedy here is absolutely golden - a blend of genuine off-the-wall madness, smart satire and situational laughs that bring non-stop laughter from start to finish. The key thing with any comedy though is that underneath all of those things there's a well-laid foundation of things to relieve, and this film has that in sheer abundance. Seriously the brilliant relationship between Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill is not only one of the best comedic duos of all time - it also packs some serious emotional resonance and a grounding in themes that anyone can relate to. The result is a film that packs more emotional weight and heart than many dramas, and charms you whilst slapping you round the face with its perfect comedic timing. I just love this thing, I really do.
WHAT I DIDN'T LIKE: The third act does play itself a little seriously...
VERDICT: '21 Jump Street' is a truly hilarious comedy that's only so great because the charm that lies underneath it. In the end it's unashamedly one of my favourites of all time, and the go-to feel-good movie that I would recommend for anyone.
½ April 4, 2017
Very funny and great plot!!!
April 1, 2017
spoof change on a tv concept.
½ March 24, 2017
Quem diria que esse filme seria tão engraçado e nem é baixo astral como as comédias americanas. Johan e Tatum são a dupla perfeita para esse filme. Sensacional como combinaram. Muito muito engraçado!
March 20, 2017
Hilarious buddy-cop comedy. "I Would Quote This Movie"
½ March 18, 2017
Ever watch a film that you didn't think would be any good but then were pleasantly surprised? And It was funny too? Viola!
March 3, 2017
OK not great. Some of the jokes fell flat.
½ February 27, 2017
"21 Jump Street" was fast, funny & exciting film, just the way I like it! To some people, it may seem like a pointless remake of a classic Johnny Depp TV series, but what makes it so unique is its acknowledgement of not being original & all the fresh ideas & new jokes!
It had a fantastic plot, & it was well put together by the director. Jonah Hill & Channing Tatum fulfilled their jobs brilliantly as the lead actors, & I can't wait to see their performances on the next sequel. :)
The ending also left a lot of suspense. It left the audience with one question: What were they going to face in college? Which is just another reason why I enjoyed this movie so much!
February 23, 2017
Amazing to say the least. Hilarious, and filled with some kick ass action scenes. The acting was great as well.
½ February 2, 2017
who reviewed this, a 10 year old?
another over-rated movie. not really interesting, and not really funny....
½ January 11, 2017
Nota: 7.9/10 - 3.8/5
January 8, 2017
The ultimate comedy action buddy cop riot that I was hoping for when I first saw the trailer!
½ January 1, 2017
One the funniest movies released in 2012, "21 Jump Street" delivers big time with comedy that will have you laughing and quoting the film for years to come. Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum may not be the best cop-duo in cinematic history, but both are charmingly funny and entertaining in this '80s reboot that also contains a compelling story arc.
½ December 29, 2016
Pretty darn good. The characters and story are quite entertaining and engaging, the performances solid, and with some laughs into the mix that's more than enough to justify watching.
½ December 10, 2016
Grade: A. While this movie fails to explain and carryout the main plot in an effective way, the hilarity and laugh out loud moments completely overshadow the flaw's of the film.
September 19, 2016
Compared to what is normally seen on this kind of comedies, 21 Jump Street has a definetely higher percentage of good moments, although still having its flaws.
The chemistry between Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum is also really good.