21 Jump Street - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

21 Jump Street Reviews

April 17, 2016
This is not a good movie I think for one thing it is inappropriate with bad humor. so I would recommend kids not seeing this movie. I saw this movie and I think it's not a good movie.
½ April 12, 2016
Frecuent Laugh-out-loud jokes, being self referential and cliche killer, 21 Jump Street is a smart parody on typical teen movies and classic buddy cop movies, powered by a likeable energetic chemestry between Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum.
April 11, 2016
Very funny movie with great chemistry between the two lead stars who really lift the material here.
April 4, 2016
An adaptation of the 1987 TV series by the same name, 21 Jump Street is a movie about 2 cops who are tasked with masquerading as high school students to try and take down a new dangerous drug spreading around the high school. With smarter writing, directing, and acting than anyone would've expected, this is a surprisingly good movie
April 3, 2016
Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum have great chemistry which make for a hilarious comedy/action movie that is very nostalgic and fun.
½ March 29, 2016
I say for a buddy cop movie, that this wasn't bad! Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum have great chemistry as partners, and the story and action kept my attention from beginning to end! Now that's some good entertainment!
½ March 27, 2016
The best comedy since "Superbad." It's a near perfect action comedy.
March 26, 2016
Jonah and Channing make the great odd couple full of laughs and action lifted with suspense and drama of all kinds
March 26, 2016
21 Jump Street is one o the more memorable comedy films of this generation. Great characters and plenty of humor and laugh out loud moments. Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum have really good on screen chemistry and together make this one of the better comedies in a long time. The movie knows what it is and isn't afraid to make fun of itself. 4/5
½ March 26, 2016
"21 Jump Street" is a pleasant action comedy that certainly has its moments but is only mildly thrilling at best. The finale especially was far from inspired, with both the action and the character evolution being too unengaging and middling. We've seen the likes of the two leads' relationship, like, a million times, and mostly in better films. Overall, it's a perfectly watchable movie, but one that sounded promising yet in the end just worked on paper the best.
½ March 22, 2016
I honestly loved "21 Jump Street." I thought it was a great action/buddy cop/ comedy flick that has great direction and perfect chemistry in Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. The film also benefits from a fantastic script that gives the film non-stop hilarity and a supporting cast that works very well so the main leads and the story itself. This film is more clever then I would have thought and it may end up surprising you. It's a must-see for fans of action flicks, comedies, and buddy-cop films.
½ March 21, 2016
An energetic, empathetic and above all fun journey into the hallways of high school, 21 Jump Street delivers a wildly creative and affectionate adaption filled with action-packed comedy and bromantic camaraderie led by Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum, despite a ridiculous climax that somewhat undermines the movie's integrity.
½ March 20, 2016
I kind of liked it. Good plot and some pretty funny parts even with the overly stupid parts.
March 20, 2016
An unexpectedly hilarious spoof of an old franchise. The perfect buddy movie
½ March 17, 2016
One of my favorite comedies of all time, hilarious, clever and with a really funny script all that supported by the great performances and chemistry of Hill and Tatum.
March 11, 2016
Funny and Comedic Charm from Tatum and Hill. FUCK yeah!
March 6, 2016
I liked it but I didn't love it. There are so many buddy-cop films that are better and more memorable, but it was still worth watching.
½ March 3, 2016