21 Brothers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

21 Brothers Reviews

½ December 12, 2014
Great little indie war film, check it out!
August 13, 2014
Guinness Book of World Records holder for longest uncut film in history
November 6, 2013
Being interested in WWI, I thought I would give this movie a try. The format of a "mocumentary" was interesting. It reminded me of a group of buddies getting together to film a movie over the week end using a old movie camera. There was no acting to speak of and the special effects consisted of a couple of guys hiding off camera and throwing dirt into the air all that was missing was someone yelling "BOOM" oh wait that did happen once! It was supposed to be filmed in France and frequent references were made to all the mud that they were living in. They should have looked at photos of the Great war before designing the set. The dry "trench system" and pine forested hills in the background made it hard to take seriously. This movie boasts that it was filmed in one take. I would not boast about it if it were me, but I completely believe that the movie was made in 1 hour and 38 minutes.
August 30, 2012
Starts Sep. 4th on VOD and Sep. 14th on iTunes and Google 'Play'.
½ December 6, 2011
Pretty darn good for an indie. Smart and different. Look for it at festivals. The film makers said it will be making the rounds.