21 Grams Quotes
The top 21 Grams quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Paul: There is a number hidden in every act of life.‐ Submitted by Frances H (2 years ago)
- Jack: God even knows when a single hair moves on your head.‐ Submitted by Frances H (2 years ago)
- Paul: [quoting a Poem] The earth turned to bring us closer. It turned on itself and in us, until it finally brought us together in this dream.‐ Submitted by Karen M (3 years ago)
- Paul: How many lives do we live? How many times do we die? They say we all lose 21 grams... at the exact moment of our death. Everyone. And how much fits into 21 grams? How much is lost? When do we lose 21 grams? How much goes with them? How much is gained? How much is gained? Twenty-one grams. The weight of a stack of five nickels. The weight of a hummingbird. A chocolate bar. How much did 21 grams weigh?‐ Submitted by Alejandro O (5 years ago)
- Christine: You know what I thought when mom died? I couldn't understand how you could talk to people again, how you could laugh... again. I couldn't understand how you could play with us. And no, no that's a lie, life does not just go on.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)
- Paul: Did you know that eating alone could cause kidney damage? And that's BAD.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)