Death Note (Desu nto) (TV SHOW) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Death Note (Desu nto) (TV SHOW) Reviews

½ July 7, 2014
Neat storyline. But repetative in some ways.
June 6, 2013
seriously this movie is prolly the cooliest interesting story
December 18, 2012
Decent, but doesn't come close to the anime and manga.
December 7, 2012
Looks like it cold be a good movie, will keep my eyes peeled.
½ November 14, 2012
Loved this movie. Somethings seemed a bit odd...but the characters were sooo cool to see on the big screen.lol
½ October 21, 2012
not as good as the anime but still kicked ass!!!
½ October 18, 2012
This movie is GOD~ Okay, not really. But it's good.
October 10, 2012
This is toatally my favorite japanense film ever!
½ October 3, 2012
heheh... this movie is the BEST.. especially the ENDING in Vol. 2!!! I LOVED the ending.. so sad yet cool and awesome... *SPOILER*

Can't believe L died AFTER Kira (LIGHT)...
O_O
½ September 22, 2012
Excellent movie based off an excellent anime
July 20, 2012
i want to sea so bad
July 9, 2012
It's a great change of pace from the traditional anime film, and, as my first experience watching a live-action Japanese film, I'd have to say that it's done pretty well. Although some would disagree with me in saying this, I applaud Shusuke Kaneko for taking a bold leap from the traditional Kaiju films and taking a stab at one of Japan's (and, arguably, the world's) best-selling and most popular anime and manga titles. I cannot wait for Death Note II.
½ June 8, 2012
this is an exceptionally good movie. i must admit, i didn't thought i wanted to see this movie. but i agreed to see with my friends and it's absolutely worth the money. the twists and turns and the cat-and-mouse game between L and Light is a delight. one of the most interesting matchups ever. MUST SEE!!!
June 2, 2012
It's a great adaption to the anime. The problem is that the acting from some of the actors wasn't good and the pacing was very slow.
May 22, 2012
awnsome show and movie
May 13, 2012
Not as good as the anime but still ok
April 29, 2012
This was an interesting concept portraying an anime in live action. I was skeptical at first, and I can definitely pick out things I don't agree with (I'm sure everyone can), but I really enjoyed it.
½ April 29, 2012
i thought it was a good but i think they could have made it better
April 26, 2012