27 Dresses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

27 Dresses Reviews

June 22, 2015
I'm not a chick flick kind of girl but this one makes me laugh so hard every time. Katherine Heigl interprets her character on point. Every character has a beautifully developed personality and when they come together, the story makes perfect sense.
½ June 13, 2015
A really fun chick flick. Sure you could probably predict the ending before you hit play but you'll still be entertained by how funny and sweet this film was. Marsden never fails to be hilarious but this was definetly Heigl's funniest role yet.
June 8, 2015
Typical chick flick, with the exception that I did not want to gouge my eyes out the whole time. Had good humor and didn't choke you with corny lines throughout the whole movie. Biggest complaint was that cyclops didn't use his laser eyes at all throughout the whole movie.
½ May 21, 2015
Barely believable love story; the rest is just fine - the plot is entertaining, the characters are as believable as possible in a romantic chick-wedding-flick, but I just did not buy into the growing love of these people. Neeeh
May 17, 2015
a typical trashy romantic story in New York. Plz don't trash this city any more.
April 23, 2015
Saccharine.
Fake and gives you cancer.
I love Kathryn Heigl and James Marsden, absolutely NOT in this.

Ever watch paint dry?
Need to get annoyed by ppl pretending (terribly) to be romantic?

Don't waste your time.
I couldn't get it to post half a star, so reluctantly leaving one..

I love the romance in Forrest Gump - this just sucked.
They phoned it in.
April 1, 2015
This movies not the best but I do think there are some cute parts. I love wedding related movies/shows so this was for me
½ March 17, 2015
Almost instantly forgettable, no real development in character or story making an overall dull film
March 12, 2015
By the numbers Romedy (romantic comedy) holds it's own with good acting by the cast and a "knowing wink" joke every now and then.
February 16, 2015
IT is so gooooood!!!!
January 29, 2015
It's your standard rom-com with very little to like apart from Katherine Heigl and James Marsden. Full review later.
½ January 18, 2015
Lo único bueno Bennie and the Jets
½ January 11, 2015
Great chick flick entertainment.
January 7, 2015
Typical chick flick.
January 6, 2015
My wife loves Katherine "Izzy Stevens" Heigl. Loved her on Grey's Anatomy. Loves every movie she's in. Me, I like James Marsden as Cyclops in the X-Men movies. He's a pretty funny guy...But he was in Superman Returns, so there's proof that good actors can make bad movies. This is not a bad movie...It ain't Shakespeare. It's a fun movie.
January 6, 2015
Ketherine Heigl seems to epitomise the middle of the road, bog standard rom-com more than any other actress that I can think of. 27 Dresses is as dull as it sounds.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
Drama romance movies are actually quite funny to watch and can have some great comedy moments aswell. This movie title made me first stay away from this flick but i gave it a shot and it was indeed watchable. Katherine Heigl and James Marsden did a nice job along with a good story. Enjoy
December 31, 2014
Basically my favorite movie ever, I've seen it AT LEAST 9 times already.
December 16, 2014
One of my go-to chick flicks. Love this movie
½ December 7, 2014
cute cute cute. but wvery time i watch it i get that penny and the jets song stuck in my head.